Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [August 2002]

Most Irritating... tough choice innit?

• The Power

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Guinness

Votes: 21 38.9%
  • Dude-Where'smycar?

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Sid

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid the Wanker

Because 1/2 the time he posts when he's drunk, and the other 1/2 when he's stoned. I can never quite follow what he is tryiung to say.

Oh Ya, and he took the piss out of me last month:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Voting

I may be mistaken but it seems the number of votes cast this month are an all time high!?!

Guinness in a tie at 16 with the totally offensive Sid is a surprise.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF???

I didn't even realise I was in the poll never mind near the lead!!! (cheers Reccos);) What is with all of you daft twats???

Notty, I didn't moan (too much) when you decided to wear those shocking Goldmember things on your feet @ the Nations Cup!!!

Parkheed, what's your story??? Still upset about the 5-0 drubbing you took @ Kamloops???

Buckfast, jealousy about my superior height advantage will stint your growth??? (probably too late):eek:

Saint, have another chicken pie!!!

To the rest of ya'll, eat my shorts!!! (tha's all I could come up with in this time of shock and dispare) :rolleyes:

Guinnessonsid'slevel???:mad: (I'm really hurt):rolleyes:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid is pulling ahead

Although Sid is usually pulling some poor players nuts, he is now pulling ahead of Guinness by a slight margin of 18 to 16. Sid has given new meaning to "pulling a groin" in the FVSL. Can he be far behind when the VMSL season starts? The cups will be worn when Sid is near.

Maybe some guys just missed the poll?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness just got my vote for the hurtful "baby-T" slag.

~Jinky or should that be slinky?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness

What are you doing pissing off the voters before they vote? Now that is not smart. Look at Sid as an example. He goes quiet and starts a fishing thread where he almost writes in sentences with only the odd sexual innuendo thrown in for effect.

50 votes cast (which has to be a record?) and Sid is still trailing my pal Guinness 20 to 18. Dude and The Power couldn't catch this field if the vote lasted another month.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
While I have to admit I was concerned when the first 6 odd nominations put forward were for me, Guinness and Sid, while never having met them, certainly do their part to piss off a hell of a lot more people than me. I'm pretty content with slagging the Captain, KNVB, and anyone who likes cricket. Their disregard for social convention, grammar, and society in general is at a level that I only dream of one day attaining.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP???

Well it is all about taking the piss, so the way I see it I am doing the best job!!! :rolleyes: This is a right piss taking!!!

Guinnesscan'tbelieveheisinthesameuniverseassid???:eek:

Home Brew

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the man

Power, you are the man!Fcuking off to Korea to avoid winter long stuffings! It`s going to hurt my plus/minus average. Sidewinder.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if the Power leaves and comes back in a year, there is one thing that is certain. Tilly will still be undefeated against the Sidewinder. Why? Because I'm in your head, Sidewinder.......

To stay on topic, it is a very good race right now but the Power should be closer.......:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't worry jugs...

you might be well on your way for some votes as well:eek:

+SCiswonderwhyjugsisgoingforadailyrecord:rolleyes:

and "oh":wa:

jughead

Aug 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My mistake for actually using this,didn;t realzie i was upsetting you, like I was causing you any harm. and , a simple welcome would've suficed. looks like i made my first TTP friend...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st rule of TTP...

Absolutely don't apologize, take it with a grain...
but don't let the above comment fool you:eek:

:wa:
+TheCloser:eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts