Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More Pratt Same Crap...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll it looks like the Province newspaper has hit a new low... Obviously trying to capitalize on Pratt's new found fame as Jenny Mathers whipping boy they've given Mr. Pratt a weekly column and to no ones surprise, well mine any way, his first story out of the gate was written on his favorite target, Brian Burke. (Though not literally. I hear Burke is ticklish) Shock. I assume he's done this to 1. get more calls into his awful radio show and 2. the likely hood of Mathers kicking his fat arse in print are much slimmer. (A first; Pratts ass and the word slimmer in the same sentence) For his part in this I assume Pratt and the 1040 will come out smiling. There will most certainly be a flood of reaction to the station this afternoon. The rant this morning is the same one we've heard 1000 times on the radio but with an Anaheim twist on it. He's all but saying Burkie will make it his first point of business in Anaheim to run Federov out of town because of the way he treated his brother (Fedor), Mark Messier and Mike Keenen. I find it almost insulting as a fan of Hockey to think that he would even compare a fringe NHL player in Fedor to his brother who is an 8 million dollar a year, Stanley Cup winning player because they have the same last name. Like I said ity's More Pratt same fcuking crap... Fcuk I hate him.

Anyone else catch it? A55

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's why I listen to Marjanovich - the Moj - on Mojo 730 in the afternoons. Bob, at least, has played high level lacrosse and football including coaching at UBC where he and an assistant coach got in a bar room brawl and he got fired.

Even with Tom Larscheid it is a better show. It gets a bit too chatty with the two of them but I like the pace of his show and the range of guests and sports he covers. He will repeat his good stuff and has lots of brief interview clips. He can make any guest interesting. I find that when you follow his shows a few days a week say during the NFL season where I watch fewer games now then in years past, you get a quick and continuing sense that you know overall what is going on.

Pratt and Taylor are more "readers" of the sports news than guys who have really played high level sports and it shows. It pisses me off to have to go to 1040 for the Lions games and post game but they have better guys on that than Pratt.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I enjoy the show...I think Don taylor is the bomb.
Seriously, Taylor is funny and makes the show in my opinion....I usually listen to it everyday on the ride home and usually get a few chuckles.
Pratt and Taylor have good banter...much better than ball (ok)and bmac(he sucks)
Larschied is weak.
Perry whatshisname is ok.
Shane foxman - lame

Don Taylor Fan club President,

Aves

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait till someone almost kills someone. Taylor seems to struggle with that one.

walls

Feb 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
not quite the same, but still a sports column in the province.......anybody read david bennefields guide for b*tch ass yankees trying to make it in the great white north yesterday? what a fcukin tool this guys turned out to be. i say ride your river of tears back to cali you fcukin sissy. newsflash to the yanks..... we don't like you so fack off and watch nascar!!!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts