Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMU Tourney Fight #7 CDK v Guinness

You pick 'um.

• CDK (Leader of the Croatian Infestation)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Guinness (The Cold Dark Libation)

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK 10-1 versus Guinness 50-1

The TTP Flyweight Championship match.

Guinness has never never lost a MMU to a Croat.
Then again Adam Graves had never lost a game 7 either, until tonight.

Total pick 'um

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've lost interest and am going to just lie down and collect my pay check. Though I know I could end this with one quick jab, straight right, overhand left combo....I don't want to continue my MMU carreer and I am going to hang up my gloves after this fight.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop the fight

Guinness is in Vegas as of 3:00 today placing bets that no matter how little playing time he get next year with the defending league champs he'll still have more time on the park than CDK.

He will not be able to defend himself. If I were CDK (and thank God I'm not), I would ask for a re-match.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flip a Coin

Who do you pick here, I just hope the winner meets the Wet Paper Bag in the quarters and gets smotherd by the most dominating ttp'er so far.

HOSfanciesbagoveroldregyinfinal

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Jimmy is the wimp of all wimps. He couldn't beat up a girl. Not to mention he's an I-tie which means he's all talk, no action.

Capi Di Katz

You are the knob of all knobs,who carves anything that isn't Croatian!

Guinness to keep his undefeated streak against a Croat in tact.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not throwing punches. If it were Jimmy Holiday, I would destroy the homo...but it's just little Guinness and I have no intentions of winning this fight. Jinky could end it anytime...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How can you 'kill' a poll after less than a day? Not everyone visits TTP daily so you should at least leave it open for a minimum 2-3 days.

~TB.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Corruption

Rumor is quickly spreading around TTP,that Don "Jinky"King has taken an undisclosed bribe to close this poll so.

I would like some answers!

was looking forward to beating on CDK in the next round :mad:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quitter

Capi Di Katz

I am not throwing punches. If it were Jimmy Holiday, I would destroy the homo...but it's just little Guinness and I have no intentions of winning this fight. Jinky could end it anytime...

I can't believe you threw in the towel,you QUITTER.You rant like your the Champeen of Champeens but your just a Chump :eek:

I'm hoping the Croatian national team puts up a better fight than you did!

can't believe I never saw this before my last post

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quitter?

I threw the fight...or didn't they teach you how to read at Cap College?? I almost forgot. You're not very bright.

If I wanted to I could easily walk away with the title here, Jimmy. You see I have the power to sway the vote. Something few TTPers can do. All it would take is a few PM's directed at certain TTPers and I would have 10 more votes.

It's just that this game bores me. And Guinness bores me.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts