Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MMU Elite 8 Fight #2 Captain Shamrock v Fastshow

You Decide The Winner.

• Captain Shamrock

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Fastshow

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stevie "The Golden Bhoy" Burns 10 - 1

versus

Fighting Fastshow O' Lantern 20 - 1

Yet another tough fight.

However, the fact that the fight is taking place in Richmond should give the Captain the edge as evidenced in the photo below as the people of Richmond welcome their hometown boy and true Irish hero back home.

Everyone knows that Fastshow just pretends to be Irish and is about as Irish as Mick McCarthy.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This could be over quick. Captains "street" knowledge seems to be too much for the younger fighter. Fastshow's only hope now is if the Captain pulls out with an injury.

I've seen the Captain and it is possible. The guy pulls a hammy reaching for the clicker. Watch out for wrinkles in the mat. Blown knee in the third. Fastshow by default.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Though about it

I did feel sorry for Fastshow for a while because he had no votes but then he got some votes so....I went with soon to be champ. KNVB had a good point though, the wet paper bag may give his groin fits. Only time will tell.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say that the fact that Fasty has already voted for the Captain has yet again made a mockery of these hallowed competitions.

If Fasty were truly Irish, like say...Roy Keane, there is no way he would have given up so easily, like say...the Italian Army.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow

I feel sorry for him...kind of like Paula Jones being mismatched against Tanya Harding in celebrity boxing. :eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is like the Western Conference final - the "real" Stanley cup.
Jinky and The Wet Paper Bag can only be too relieved these two gladiators have squared off so early.

This one will go 15 rounds with no one standing at the end of the day.
Just one bloody pulp will remain.

I say "Draw" and therefore will not only continue to abstain from sex but also abstain from voting.

You're all a bunch of wanks anyway

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No contest indeed.

Congratulations Captain Shamrock.

You are the second combatant to reach the Final Four.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes he's through, but at what cost? What's the injury report? I'm sure something popped out or tore? He can't even take a shite with out coming out limping.

Although Fasty didn't put up much of an effort. All may not be lost just yet.

Postingforthesakeofposting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to thank all my loyal supporters. For the 4 of you who didn't vote for me, you are bollocks. Fasty, stick to darts and the Aldgate Exchange.

I have a feeling I'm in for a real battle in the final four......

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts