Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mmmmmbop

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei, take a look at this...

By Reedy (Reedy) on Tuesday, February 9, 1999 - 01:26 pm:
Lads,

After reviewing young Mikey's soccer resume I thought an appropriate nickname would be something like "the funnel" or even "wet paper bag." But that would be too easy and it might shatter the boy's confidence (which seems to be increasing by the minute).

Instead, I propose the following: HANSON.

The band Hanson is a symbol of his youth and inexperience and rumor has it that Mikey (Hanson) is at the same awkward voice-changing stage in life as little Taylor H.

Commments?

Roy,

I would consider it a pleasure to come play with the youngsters...I'll wear my flip flops just to make it fair.

You can thank Reedy with a spendid bouquet (sp?) of flowers at his upcoming nuptials :D

~TB.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sniff....

Good times. Good times indeed. Gomesy16 was asking about the origins of my unique moniker....perhaps I should wade him over to this thread.

Mmmmmbop,
-Sensei.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally

Hey Sensei.

I finally found it!

It only took me a month to get over to this thread. Now that I finally know where the name came from, I can rest in peace.

Thanks Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
all that's missing.....

Now all that's missing is for the gaping precipice that so successfully swallowed up Hanson do the same thing with Sensei.

Hip hop, Fastshow.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0