Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Minority Report

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Each time I see this preview, I can't help but think that it'll be the biggest movie of the year.

Cruise, Spielberg . . . everything points in that direction.

June 21st: I can hardly wait.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was everything I hoped it would be.

Spielberg does an excellent job of meshing real with CGI -- it's seemless and not overly abundant as in other big flicks we've seen recently (echem . . . Star Wars). Tom Cruise is great in it, the plot is captivating, and the ending (while, a bit hollywoodish) is certainly plausible and not over the top.

Minority Report is worth every penny.

number2

Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
huh?

...an excellent job of meshing real with CGI -- it's seemless and not overly abundant as in other big flicks we've seen recently (echem . . . Star Wars).

And what was wrong with Star Wars? I bet you thought Shrek was "overly abundant"... :rolleyes:

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double huh!

Please,

Any reference to a thought or post of Keeper’s should surely read, “overly redundant.” You know, like, superfluous, not needed – a post that can be omitted without any discernible loss.

1500+ and still waiting for a smile

Yours in definitions,

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point taken Saint...but the previews for the movie are rather fine!

~NottywhoiswonderingwheresaintandmrssaintwereattheHBDEgametoday?:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saint,

Could you please point out where you think I was attempting to be humorous? Better yet, why not give us your own review . . . or, if not, shut your hole.

Saint

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1501+ and still waiting...

Keeper,

It might take a while, but I’m confident that you’ll stand still long enough to bring joy to the masses.