Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Mindnumbingly useless banter

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

I watched Sporting and Sapperton and you guys could've had 16 different guys and still got whupped!!!

Is that like - we're better on paper only to realize the game isn't played on paper.

Why would you brag about threatening a ref!! They may be bad but without them you don't play at all!!!

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who was bragging???
i wasnt i regret it 110%
now as for the game.. i'm not saying we played well we played like shite but if we had a full squad it would have been a lot closer and i stress alot!!!!

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

Good you clarified it - but ask yourself the question:
]
What's in a name?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

Ref Beater, buddy:

That took a lot of time and thought to come up with a terrific come back like that.

I really don't think everyone needs to know who you are and what you stand for if it's as low as that. Is that what the game means to you? We can all get mad at refs but without 'em we don't play. You didn't learn much from your suspension but a guy of your stature doesn't need a lecture from me. It's disappointing to see a person with your talent and ability expose such a weakness in himself. Or, do you think the refs will now be afraid of you when you're on the pitch.

:mad: :rolleyes: :p :eek: :) :cool: :eek: :confused:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nope..

i just go out there and play my game.. if refs hate me so be it what can i do i already wrote an apology letter to to the ref
now in 2 weeks when my suspension is lifted i am gonna go out there and shut everyone up who said i lost it all.
time will tell and i will shut em all up

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ref Beater

Ref Beater:

I won't write about this again. But why would you use that name when everything else you say sounds fine??? You do invite the lurking refs to find out who you are and really try and screw you as we know they can even when you do nothing.
:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts