Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Vick in the Doghouse

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So to speak...

This guy is in hot water, this morning one of the 4 accused (which includes Mr Vick) rolled over and pleaded guilty. He has obviously copped a plea and is going to roll over on Mike Vick. Mike Vick has the lawyer that got Jason Williams off for blowing a hole in the chest of his Limo driver with a 12 gauge.

Interesting times for NFL'ers...Maybe they will think twice about "Making it rain"

Tank Johnson, Pacman Jones, Mike Vick, who is next?:confused:

Why would you risk everything, including your $120Mill contract in the NFL over a small time measley dog fighting operation!?

Either these guys are taking "street cred" way too far or have had too many helmet to helmet hits during their short career.

On another note it should be nice to see the Panthers win more games than they have guys arressted this year.:wa:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
at least his bail conditions prevent him from playing.

he's not allowed to leave the state without the court's permission.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One of the funniest things I heard last week came out of the mouth of one of my employees. He’s a young guy, of Iranian heritage. Good young sales guy, but still carries a thick accent. Kind of sounds like Borat.

Sales guy: “You know Mike, this guy, this American football player? What he was doing, with the dogs? That’s sick man. How can somebody do that? Its man’s best friend, you know?”
Dude: “Yeah, pretty disgusting, especially after hearing about the way they were terminating the dogs…”
SG: “Yes, disgusting. But you know, I don’t have a problem with the coq fighting. That I like…”

At this point I break out laughing…

SG: “You know? The coq?”
Dude: “We are talking about roosters, right?”
SG: “Yes, the roosters. Verrrry aggressive. They feed them special food to make them even more aggressive! And they put razors, on their feet, you know? Yes, I’m OK with the coq. I like the coq fight.”

I think by this point I’m pretty sure I’d pissed a little in my pants from trying to contain all out laughter…

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts