Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Tyson Reality Boxing Show

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now this will be a classic, a show has been developed, where a guy is picked and then trained for 6 months as a Pro-Boxer.
At the end of the 6 month training he steps into the Ring with the Holy Terror Iron Mike Tyson.

With all the crap Reality shows that are out there right now, this is going to be a classic.

Hope that Tyson snaps and Rips this guy apart, that would be good T.V.

Advice for the guy in the Ring with Mike, wear your head gear, or you might need a new set of ears.

Reality TV has gone to far. But Blind Date and the 5th Wheel do crack me up. Love those Sluts.

HOS

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be interesting. I can envision myself fighting Tyson. It would go something like this. Tyson comes out from his corner and Dapotayto from his. They meet at the center of the ring. Tyson reaches back and with a "Goodnight, princess" delivers a crushing left hook to the side of the head simultaneously breaking every bone in my body. But potatos dont have bones and in an astonishing turn of events I would pull myself off the canvas, poke Tyson in the eye and kick him right in the cnut. Then the jibber jabber starts.
Spud: "I watched Rocky III last night, fcuker. You ain't so bad. You ain't so bad. C'mon hit me. HIT ME! You call that a punch. You ain't so bad."
Tyson (in squeaky voice, of course):"Praise be allah. I'm gonna eat your testicles and stomp on your kids. No, I'm gonna eat your kids and stomp on your unborn childs testicles. Uh, I'm gonna eat Lennox Lewis' kids and punch your uh, brains uh, all over the ring and smother them with...uh, praise be allah"
Spud:"Is that all you got? Is THAT all you got. You ain't so bad."
Tyson "Man, I just had a major deja vu. Like I've seen all this before. Weird."
See Rocky III for ending to fight.

Panties

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show me the odds Will Hill and I'll take Tyson for a G. Unless King is involved then it's the potato in 3. Wait, is that a russell or a golden nugget? If it is the latter I'll take Paula Jones in the first (by a nose).
this reply deserves as much recognition as a Tyson celebrity match.

Just padding the impressive post stats.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0