Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Mike Araszewski

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good attempt on the spelling, though.

I will hold a press conference later this week on the possible return of Kevin Hearne. But just a little cat-out-of-the-bag hint....Kev was prepared to fly in if we had a doudle header last week.:confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's OK WAB, maybe it'll get that lazy no-good "zoo" to come outta lurker mode and post something.

Maybe not...

~TBwhohopesCriminalisthereonSundaybecauseIdon'twanttohearanyexcusesonMondayhere :rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whatever

Who gives a shite how he spells his name now....after Saturday his full name will read: "Johnny Sulentic's Bitch" Johnny will have his way with him all over the park, provided he can actually catch him in the first place.:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Announcement

TSN Newswire
March 18 2002.

Security will be heightened this Saturday at YVR for the arrival of Kevin 'The Criminal' Hearne. After a 6 week absence from the VMSL, The Criminal returns to break Indo's legs and Premier hopes.

"Miller Road to the Vancouver International Airport, Hwy 99 to Steveston, and No. 4 Road to NcNair Park will all be temporarily closed." A concerned President and GM, WAB announced Monday morning. "We don't want any problems. Obviously security is an issue. A reinforced cage will have to be installed at the East end of the field until game time."

As he was leaving the new conference with many of our questions unanswered, WAB added, "Don't blame me, blame the Liberal gov't for cutting the RCMP funding. I truly fear for the safety of the public."

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0