Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mid Afternoon humor

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On meeting The Queen,George Bush turns to her and says: "As I'm the President, I'm thinking of changing how my country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a Kingdom"

The Queen replies "I'm sorry Mr Bush, but to be a Kingdom, you have to have a King in charge - and you're not a King."

George Bush thought a while and then said: "How about a Principality then?", To which the Queen replied "Again, to be a Principality you have to be a Prince - and you're not a Prince ".

Bush thought long and hard and came up with "How about an Empire then?" The Queen, getting a little annoyed by now, replies " Look Bush, to be an Empire you must have an Emperor in charge - and you are not an
Emperor."

Before George Bush could utter another word, The Queen said: "In any case I think you're doing quite nicely as a Country".

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tax payers money well spent......

Slow day at the office? Nothing need repairing today? Everyone in the NSCL happy, are they? Never mind, it's an oldie but a goodie, heard it years ago, only it as Mulroney getting the gears.Time does fly when you're having fun.:rolleyes:

lupoman

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0