Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Jordans Return

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mail box

Sensei~

First clear out your mailbox! 2nd I do agree that Bird is clutch but not in the same league as Magic was in his prime. So before Regs snaps and reminds us this thread is about Jordan why not start a poll and thread Magic vs Bird! I could do the thread but not the poll! This would be a PM but your fcucking BOX IS FULL!

I fancy Jordans chances vs Mutombo:rolleyes:

knvbhopesenseiclearshisboxbetterherethanonthepitch!:D

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

I guess I have to be a little more clear when speaking to you. I know that Jordan won't gaurd Iverson, but in the 48 minute game they will cross paths at least once. I think that you will see them go at it more than once. If Jordan is such a weakness they will want Iverson to go at him all day.

Jordan 29 points 6 boards and 4 assists :D

Iverson 32 points 6 boards and 2 assists :D

Wizards with a big upset 96-93 :D

Coppertonewantstoseewhatknvbwillsaynext;) :D :p

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Were you speaking to me?

Copperbrain~
Coppertone jordan scored 18 points and got 5 assits last night in a losing cause. Tonight he has Alan Iverson to deal with. Iverson is coming off a bad game against the Raptors where he and the 76ers were beaten 107-88. This is not a good thing for the wizards. I think Jordan will play Iverson very tough, but it will be nice to see who will take this one. Any thoughts on this one guys.
Where is my name? Im sorry I can not see where in your wonderful post my name comes into play.

It's not fcuking soccer man! You don't just GO at em! Yes Iversen will drive yes Jordan will "help out" But Im willing to bet, you will not see the two of them in a "clear out" situation all night.

I do not want to continue this because it's a stupid topic! Jordan will get his 30.1 :rolleyes: and Iverson will score his 30+ Philly will win Jordan will whine about his team mates lack of heart. Game over!

knvbisdonewiththistopicpleasemoveon!;)

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

Just to let you know the Wizards won and you can get your head out of your "KNVB".

Jordan with 30 points 6 rebounds and 7 asissts a complete game.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the 'Heard That Before' files . . .

(posted Nov. 28, 10:07PM EST)
WASHINGTON -- Michael Jordan said Thursday he will retire for the third and final time after this season and resume his role as partial owner of the Washington Wizards.
Riiiiggghhht. :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's about bloody time.

All this and last year have done is prove he should have stayed retired. A bit of credibility is lost me thinks.

Where the hell is Coppertone anyway?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree his third comeback was one to many but he is still the best player ever!! I would just like to see him go for 50 one more time, before the end of the season. Perferably against Kobe!!:D

Panties

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jordan's third comeback is shameful, and him anouncing his "final" retirement is nothing but self-motivation to try and force himself to do better.
Him getting 50 on Kobe. C'Mon, there is no way he would let Jordan get 61 open 16 footers for that to happen.
Stackhouse has got to be holding back like the next impending Vesuvious watching touches go to the second greatest player of all time. Jordan's performance is the example why the greatest retired when his back said no. Jordan should listen to his legs and not his heart.
Why am I writing in this soccer site? (rhetorical)
Larry Larry Larry

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Jordan realized a couple of things. The first being that he can't play past this season at a level he'd consider competitive. Second, he probably realizes that if the Wiz are going to make a much-needed playoff appearance this season, he's going to have to play more than 20-25 minutes a night to keep them in the hunt.

In the East, a half-of-what-he-used-to-be Jordan playing balls-out could probably nab you the 7th or 8th spot, teamed up with Stack, Hughes and a steadily-improving Kwame Brown. What we'll probably end up seeing is Jordan give it one last major shot, sacraficing his body for one good season and a run into the playoffs. The East is such a gong show that the bottom two or three seeds have legit shots at knocking off the top dogs (as proven by Indy and Toronto taking their first-round series to five games last year). Obviously Michael knows this. If he's right, he leaves his legacy in DC as bringing a pretty awful team from doormats to playoff contender in a matter of two years, with a mix of front office and on-court moves.

I forsee them battling it out for the last two playoff spots with Milwaukee, Atlanta, Orlando and Toronto.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0