Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Jordans Return

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some of us just try to get our point across and don't give a shite about grammar and punctuations. So if you don't like my posts don't read them.
5 minutes later . . .
That post was bad. From now on I will make sure to read over my post before I post them. Is that better for you?
So which is it? Do you care what you write or don't you? Do you care whether we read them or don't you? Let us know when you make up your mind -- and don't forget to put it in a coherent sentence this time.

Keeperwhodoesn'tlikeMr.Coppertone'spostsbecausehecan'treadthem

P.S. Here's a news flash for ya, Chuck: grammar and punctuation was invented so you could get your point across.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy pot, the kettle is calling.....

Nice to hear from you, oh Mighty Saint. Thanks for gracing the site with your presence......Nice to hear from you one in a blue moon......Congratulations, Ronnie, on your win.....

Captain

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MJ

He got 27 points, 10 rebounds, and 5 assits againts the nets last night. I think he is back, and back in full force.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even if Jordan is playing the Wizards are still going to be the shits. The only way I can see the Wizards contending for the play-offs is if Jordan can play a whole game. At his age it is unlikely.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

I agree the only way the Wizards will make the playoffs is if he plays every minute.When he plays they do well but once he comes off they absolutely fall apart.He still is magical though:D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All The wizards need is a couple of guys to come of the bench. If they can get two quality subs they have a good chance to do well. Like I said a while back Jordan will definitley make a difference on this team.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jordan in the 6 games he has played has averaged 22.5 points per game not bad for an old man.:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jordan vs Carter

Should be entertaining tonight although I don't think both of them will try to show each other up due to it being an exhibition game.When regular season starts hopefully they will be at their best and we all know how Jordan hates to relinquish his title of being the best in the world to all the young stars.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Air vs Insanity

I think Jordan has given up the title as the best player in the league, but I don't think anyone is as big a competitor as him. Wait till it starts to matter and he goes against Carter. I predict he will go off and get 40 to 50 even if his team gets destroyed. He will not let anyone show him up. Just remember when he returned last time and knocked down 50 in MSG in front of Spike Lee. He is still a player and anyone who tries to take it at him will find out:D

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Micheal Jordan vs Vince Carter will be all hype. If Micheal Jordan goes out everynight looking to show up a young superstar in the league ie. Carter, Kobe, Iverson, Allen etc. the Washington Wizards will end up where they were last year. Sure Jordan still has to go out and get 30 to 40 a night for them to stand a shot at the play-offs but if he tries to show the youngsters up every night the team will die. If he starts to get his inexperienced teamates involved and show them the way the wizards could easily grab one of the last spots in the east.

andyoucantakethattothebank.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MJ

I really don't think that you have to worry about MJ being a selfish player. He wasn't when he was with the bulls and he won't be now. I think he will turn this team arround and still be on the top of the league in stats.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coppertone,

I usually I agree with you and I like Jordan but I think when he as with the bulls his Assist stats weren't that good. I couldn't say I'm positive but I sure knew that as soon as he touched the ball He wouldn't be looking to pass.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the truth

Averaged 5.2 assists per game during his 13 year career. Not bad I guess considering he took almost 1700 shots a year.:rolleyes:

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

MJ was never much of a passer, but 5. 2 assists per game is not that bad. The best thing he was good at doing was to dish out of a double team then the team would find the open man for the basket, but also not forgetting his D-fence,dunks,and fade away jumper. The wizards will get alot of open looks at the basket with jordan in the post. He is the creator of the fade away jumper and will have to be double teamed down low. which will creat alot of open space, but the other players have to step up and hit the shots. I think Jordan came back to make this team better not himself he is the best and there is no doubt about what he has done. I think you will see a different Jordan this time arround.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carter 1 Jordan 0

Lets just say that eventhough it was an exhibition game,Carter won this battle,hands down.

Carter 10- 23 fg 7-7 ft 31 points 44% shooting
Jordan 5 - 17 fg 12 - 12 ft 22 points 29% shooting

Didnt looklike he could contend with the young Carter last night,the only time they crossed paths defensively,Carter had him in his back pocket(sound familiarKnvb) ending in a slight rejection.

Can't wait to see how he(Jordan) responds the next time they play.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have to say Jordan has been playing well. In all 8 games he has averages at least 20 a game. I think when the season starts you will see a different Jordan. He will tighten his D up and explode for at least 30 in his opening night. Jordan will take the league lead in points this year. He will average 30.1 points a game after all is said and done.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0