Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Meralomas who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Goodtimes

I am sure most of you will agree, the Meralomas are a group of second class citizens with little talent. For instanace, who is that tall skinny meathead up front.......every time the wind picks up, he falls to the ground. The only thing keeping the "Crapalomas" from being relegated is an even worse City FC club.......we will all watch in anticipation as both teams struggle to find the win column........

Goodtimes!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
voice of reason

Where is Max?!?!?!

I swore I saw him lurking around here earlier today...

~TB.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How the hell are you making this post after that 10 to nil defeat. you are a fcuking stupid shite. You lot are a bunch of pansies. I do agree City is terrible, but let us see how you do against them this week, my guess is city 2 pgr 1. you have no defence, a pretty 27 against in 6 games, good show boys. Not even City has that many against. The Lomas haven't lost by more than 2, which only happened once, and have been in every game unlike you chumps. You lot will not win another game and will be lucky if you even tie a game. I hope you like the number 7, cause that's where your point total is going to remain for the rest of the season :p

If the person who wrote the thread is that self proclaimed superstar that I had those words with, all I have to say to you is..... your 30 and the highest level of soccer you've, more than likely, ever played is right now for the worst bloody div. 1 team in the city. Not to mention you're one of there worst players. Are these the calling cards of a superstar:rolleyes: I think not:p

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"who is he who speaks as though we seek his advice"

PGR "Goodtimes!":

10...... is a converted touchdown and a field goal!

0....... enough said!

Nemesis

:p

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Number 10 here

Hello all you PGR fcuking ponces (except for a few , like Bandcamp, Kurgan and Max, you guys are all right and deserve to be associated with a club with some more class).

Anyway, it's coming up for 10pm and I just came across this pathetic little thread about 10 minutes after coming in from training. I think we had about 10 of our Div 1 lads out tonight and did about 10 different drills, which was good.

Our clubhouse is a perfect 10! By the way, do you lot have one, or anything remotely resembling a clubhouse. I believe the answer is no!

If you poofs carry on in your ever so consistent ways, you may make 10 defeats this season. I'm with Lawts, I think you're going down this weekend to the shite City F.C. and doubt that you'll get many more points this season.

In fact, if they get their act together, you may end up 10th in the group. Wouldn't that be lovely!

How many players do you have for this weekend, 10?

Do you have a CAT team? Again, I believe the answer is a no!

What kind of a fcuked up organization are you? Do you know that two of your key players were trying out for Norvan in a friendly against us (which we won), about a week before the season. How fcuked up is that?

I can't wait for the return game against you guys at McBride! You're all going to have 10 shades of shite kicked out of you!

Fcuking pathetic excuse for a footy team! You should be relegated back to Div 2 after only a third of the league season after that embarassing result. Are you planning on losing by 11, 12 or maybe 13 to nil at some stage during the balance of the season. There's quite a long way to go you know. I'll be watching...

Come on City!!!!

Daz

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's better

It's nice to see that there's some intelligent lifeforms out there! The Div 1 thread hasn't yet been overrun by I-tees (minus the Apprentice and his lerb of course) and the Surrey/Sportstown/Sapperton edition of Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

C'mon div 1. TTPers, it's been awfully quiet around here...

However, a couple of things should be set straight.

Dazza: Max and I were just helping out a friend (Limey, who hasn't posted in a long while) in that game and not 'trying out'. So don't start that shite.:mad:

I'd rather be an up and down team that still wins a game or two than be a team that hasn't won after six games. That's the joy of the 3 points per win system. You don't get rewarded for mediocrity.

Speaking of 10, wasn't that how many players the 'Lomas played against when they eked out another outstanding 1 point last weekend? Or was it only 9 for most of the second half?:rolleyes:

It was also nice to see the Lomas right in there to kick the guy who was down on the ground. I didn't see any Richmond, DCR or others jump in quite so quick...I'd imagine that being a Loma would be like being a little frat wanker who hangs out with his chums and likes to act the bully-boy only to run like hell when someone bigger shows up. Pipsqueaks.

Gaffa excluded of course.

:) :)

KurganneedingaKilkennyinabadway

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the hell is "Goodtimes"?

I find it interesting that two of the teams lower down in the standings are developing such a rivalry through this thread's "war of words".

max
justlurkinaround

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
classy...

Dazza, eloquent words from the Meralomas V.P. Good work fella!

The Gaffa deserves far better.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Class

Fastshow,

I stood down as VP in the summer. So fcuk off!!!!

Kurgan,

Whatever! You guys are going down to the City on the weekend and you're going down with them at the end of the season.

It's pathetic to start a thread on here about another team. I know you were trying to do some damage control yesterday but why don't you save you words and have a chat with your group of monkeys that call themselves a football team.

Daz:D

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Intelligent stuff...

No really. I mean it. This thread is by far the most impressive yet. Too much for me. I just can't compete with this kind of genius and wit. I see Mr. Goodtimes is from the North Shore...but plays for Point Grey. Really.

Daz, you should know better.

somewhatembarrasedgaffa.

G

Goodtimes

Firstly, I am starting a petition to change the user name of "Lawts" to "Flounder"........self explanatory. The forecast calls for rain and wind this weekend......the Lomas may have 11 players on the field, but only 10 of them will be on their feet......!

Secondly, a loss is a loss....whether it is by 1 goal or 10 goals. The truth of the matter, is that a win is also a win......by a single goal or by 10 goals..........the point being, 2 wins PGR, 0 wins Lomas..........as I said, the entire league is waiting in anticipation.

Thirdly, PGR are truly a classy team. We arent ball stealers like Sikh, we dont exaggerate simple fouls like "Flounder"and we definitely dont have a clubhouse like "Dazed & Confused (Daz ) to secretly carry-on acts of inbreeding.......I am a supporter of population control.....

"Goodtimes"

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow: nice to see you show your ugly mug again you twat. The peg/oly's are still wondering if you will be at the next match. They seem under some turmoil right now and could use an old vet critisizing play from the sideline. See ya at Voda this weekend.

Boycs

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR, your facts need a little work, Lawts is a goalkeeper, he does have 2 left feet but he isn't supposed to be using them.

Just a little truth in advertising.

Nemesis

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR "Goodtimes!":

Perhaps if you would steal some balls you would have some balls

.....just a thought.

Nemesis

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR Goodtimes

:D Well said Nemesis! I see that PGR can't get over the game ball which was "stolen by the Sikhs".......well HARD BALLZ has it so come and get it if you want it. It's nice to see teams fighting with each other for regulation this early in the year and then you guys call yourselves a team?:rolleyes:

G

Goodtimes

Hey "No Nutz", "Hard Balz" or "Weak Testicles".......whatever you want to be called.....so thats what you do, lose the game and steal the ball........CLASSY........but I guess we shouldnt expect anything less. How does it feel to have the PGR game ball in your ball bag....the same ball that beat your ass a couple weeks back. Says a lot about the Sikh team, ........to cheap to buy a game ball......so what was the problem, you couldnt negotiate a better price when you offered to pay them cash .....

Hey Nemesis.......perhaps if you were educated, you wouldnt sound so stupid.....but hey, the shorter the sentences, the less grammar and puntuation you have to worry about.

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goodtimes

...I think you're looking for the word PUNCTUATION...as in grammer, punctuation and SPELLING.

or in your case...punKtuation.

Kurgs...I'm presuming this chap doesn't actually play with you lot and this is all a wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts