Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Match Day 15

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 4 2 :cool:

The Elite Eight

Elite 8 Match
Henry's
5/7/03 at 8:50 AM
1-Jennifer Garner - 70 vs 3-Faith Hill - 46

(GRAND COULEE) – The first member of the 2003 Bigger Dance Final Four is Jennifer Garner, the top seed out of the Henry’s region. Garner disposed of country music legend Faith Hill, 70 to 46 in an Elite Eight laugher. Garner blew out to a 43 to 21 lead at halftime and cruised to a 24 point victory, advancing to the Final Four in her first ever Bigger Dance. Garner beat Kristen Davis, LeAnn Tweeden, Jennie Finch and Faith Hill to secure her berth at the Lake Street Grill in Kirkland this Friday, starting at 5 PM.

Elite 8 Match
Miller Genuine Draft
5/7/03 at 9:50 AM
1-Anna Kournikova - 48 vs 3-Kitana Baker - 76

(EVERSON) – The Miller Lite catfight girl, Kitana Baker, has created quite a stir over one commercial. The 24-year-old from Riverside, CA ousted one of the all-time greats, Anna Kournikova, by a 76 – 48 final. The game was never in doubt. Baker stunned everyone by popping out to a 40 to 26 halftime lead. The win sets up one of the most highly-anticipated matchups in Bigger Dance history – a battle with “Alias” vixen Jennifer Garner

=========================

Up by 24 now :D

Roll on Brooke!!!

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tomorrow is Boo Hoo Day! It is called this because Regs will be going boo hoo all the way home when Brooke Burke gets burned at the stake by Hallelujah Berry. If Halle loses it will still be Boo Hoo Day tomorrow but it will be called this because I will put my boot up Berry's hoop for letting me down.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still Upset

I still think that i want to protest after Regs messed up the rankings of the contestants

It totally ****ed up my early picks.

At least I'll still have picked the winner.

Halle Berry

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
perfectly positioned for 2nd place!

if Brooke loses tomorrow & Garner wins....hmmmmmm, maybe my jinx is over

halfvolley

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with Yoda

Yes this was my first outting for this pool but I was totally under the impression that seedings were different. Not to mention I didn't know the criteria for tha gals. I just winged it. Next year I'll win with this years experience.

:p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts