Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

mario balloteli

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone watch the man city vs la galaxy game today? If you didn't then here's a clip from maybe the dumbest professional ruining what could be a promising career, there's no doubt the kids good but will he ever grow up? I agree with Mancini's decision to pull him the field instantly.

yeah it's only a friendly and i understand him wanting to show boat but it's pretty disrespectful to the LA team really. Also after being taken off then sitting on the bench he decided to throw a water bottle onto the field.
Think Man City will try replace him now? After all they buy players stupidly anyways and with players already at the club like dzeko, adebayor, and tevez ( deal depending ) then why do they need a guy who proved at Inter he was a complete **** tard?

Last edited by a moderator:

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to read the Mourinho and/or Mancini autobiographies - going directly to the section on this moron (and then to Mourinho v. Abramovich!).

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I watched the game. He tried claiming he thought he was offside. His team mate Dzecko gave him a bollicking, as did Mancini when he came off. Clown, and wasted talent.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe one of the worst signings in all time, a mark messier of a signing, thats for sure. a talent who is gonna do sweet FA, for your club.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As fan and player of footy and other sports, when I see someone blatantly disrespect their opponent like Balotelli did: I want him crucified.

So many people defend this guy saying "he is just young" or " he needs to learn" but this guy clearly has serious issues. However, after reading up on his background, I am starting to understand why this guy is so fcuked in the head

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is what happens when a 17 year old kid is given MILLIONS of dollars, is called one of the best players in the world, and can get away with anything. Without a doubt he is one of the most talented players in the world (at 20!!!!!!). He just wants attention and to be in the headlines, its pretty obvious. Obviously some people take offense to it, others enjoy it. Regardless of, he is an amazingly talented futballer who just needs to be put in the right direction. And as for the spinning back heel, its a scrimmage game... So no one should take offense to it!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Scrimmage game is arsing around with your mates...this is preseason training, where people have paid loads of money to watch their team play, not hotdog, and where you need to sharpen your game...finish your chances and get back into "full match fitness"

If he's doing this when it's 5-0 after 25 minutes in the FA Cup against some part timers from the 6th tier of the FA Pyramid I'm sure a case can be made to justify his actions... A league game, pres season training, tournaments, etc it's a different story.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed he should be finishing that, and yeah peole pay money to see him, and we all know he could and SHOULD finish the breakaway. But his head is so far in the clouds that he just choses to do shite like that, and thats the kind of guy he is. And that is why we start forums about him and people watch him, cause of shite like that, gives us something to talk about?

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just saw the play in LA - I think you could make a case that he thought he heard a whistle for offside (there was a whistle, I guess from the stands). However if you are known as a supid ass moron then you aren't likely to get the benefit of the doubt.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Scrimmage game is arsing around with your mates...this is preseason training, where people have paid loads of money to watch their team play, not hotdog, and where you need to sharpen your game...finish your chances and get back into "full match fitness"

If he's doing this when it's 5-0 after 25 minutes in the FA Cup against some part timers from the 6th tier of the FA Pyramid I'm sure a case can be made to justify his actions... A league game, pres season training, tournaments, etc it's a different story.

It's NEVER ok and actions like that can NEVER be justified. It puts the whole game into disrepute, totally disrespects the opponent and I'd argue that if it was anywhere else and he stayed on the park, he would have been tackled around the throat for that garbage! Yes, he's paid millions of dollars and there's talk that he has the potential to be one of the best in the world, but to date, he has done sweet fa.
The majority of young players today have no bloody idea of the priviledge of playing football for a living and are so self-absorbed that they are oblivious to anything else around their own egos.
He's not half the player of Messi and the wee man is nothing but humble in going about his trade........and he's known for his genius and winning matches. Balotelli is known for being a wanker.
Hats off to Mancini for yanking him. It's garbage that he thought there was a whistle. You could tell by his reaction to Dzeko's disbelief. A spoiled kid that will end up in the 'could have been' file if he doesn't grow up.

Sooner or later, Man City will be forced into a decision to unload this clown if he doesn't start playing for the name on the front of the shirt as opposed to the one on the back of it. Absolute clown!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with you DB,

however the I'm sure at some point in time people said the same sort of thing about cheeky dribbling or dummying the ball or whatever...

Last week that guy in the UAE ran up to a PK and turned and backheeled it into the net... I like it because I like the flair and entertainment generated from such plays...

If you're going to try to hotdog, make sure you complete the move...otherwise you end up with this nonsense... I'm not particularly agitated with Balotelli because he backheeled, it was because he wasn't clinical on his finish or dish it when he could have to complete the goal. He made an arse of himself for showboating.

and it's not got anything to do with backheels per se...Henry did it at Arsenal and it was lauded as a brilliant goal.

I think more than anything Balotelli doesn't take these games in North America as important or useful and that tells the tale on where this guys head it at...a bad place.

...and he's a cnut.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy in UAE is also under review and may serve fines and a suspension due to lack of sportsmanship (according to the fox soccer report) Henry was not on a breakaway and was in the box with his back already to the defender. Ballotelli is far to big for his boots and is going no where fast. and yes I agree, he is a cnut.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts