Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Manchester City Supporters

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Complete and utter tossers .........

I had the pleasure to 'bump into' 5 or 6 of 'em up from Campbell River at the Shark Club before the Oasis concert last night. They were of course all kitted out in their baby blue kit and their baby blue bracelets :rolleyes:

It's bad enough that I had to listen to 'Who the fcuk are Man United' 192 times but for the one cnut to say to Animal 'What about Munich then ?? 1968'. Well done cnut ...... you've just rock bottom you inbread, sister shagging wanker.

What's even better is that all of 'em spoke with a Moss Side accent which was the icing really. The one bloke could say nothing but 'Fack off' and flash the V sign ........ you just can't make this shite up, honestly .....

Christ, even Kippax was embarassed ...........

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippax should be embarassed.

...and i'm sure you and Animal were on your best behavior too and weren't in any way winding them up. No, not you two.

'Fack off'

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks, are you slagging off people that turn on an english accent after a couple pints? Pot or the kettle? I was in total shock to see that much beautiful blue. It was a bit fun for once in my life to out number you red twits. Then Sid called me over and told me he was going to knock the crap out of a couple of them. To be honest there were a couple of them that were being wanks. But better to be a wank in a blue shirt than a cnut in a red :D

I thought the concert was brilliant

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB The wife was there so I had to be on my best. I fnot it might have gotten outta hand.

Animal

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I must admit, Animal showed great restraint by not throwing a few of them through the plate glass windows at the Shark Club ......

For once, Kippax was in Cloud 9 with so much blue around him. I'm sure the smile is still etched on his face and even more so as that little cnut Joey Barton scored against United on the weekend.

Bollocks ........

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0