Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Man U owned by an American?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glazer may buy control of Man U Associated Press

LONDON - Tampa Bay Buccaneers owner Malcolm Glazer may try to buy control of English soccer champion Manchester United. Glazer increased his stake in the club to 16.31 percent last Thursday.

In a statement to the London Stock Exchange Monday, the Malcolm I. Glazer Family Partnership said it was a ``longtime and enthusiastic supporter of Manchester United.''

``As with any investment, it is considering its possible options, which may include increasing its shareholding or decreasing its shareholding in Manchester United,'' the partnership said. ``It could also include a possible offer for or a possible sale of its shareholding in Manchester United.''

Glazer has been steadily increasing his stake in the English club since October. The team currently has a market value of $1.38 billion.

Irish racing owners JP. McManus and John Magnier own 29 percent of the team.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Irish dou of McManus and Magnier I belive are trying to do the same thing. They have steadily increased their percentage in the team over the last year. It could be interesting if either of them ever get 51% of the team.

Parkhead

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking Yanks ........

I can just see it now ......

Out: Meat pies, Sausage Rolls, Bovril, Tea and Boddingtons.

In: Quarter Pounder with cheese, french fries, Coca-cola, Cafe Late's and Budweiser.

Nightmare waiting to happen :rolleyes: .

Having said that, I think of McManus and Magnier buy up the club .... we'll be fcuked even more.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0