Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mali Bhaji and The Cup of Nations

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
After insulting a nation of 11.5 million the red faced kerb crawler has offered an olive branch to Kanoute by saying "He is a gentlemen, a muslim and an honourable person" !!! Hold off on throwing him that spade he's doing a grand job himself.

Not only that reports today suggest that Kanoute or Keane could be sold in order to finance a double swoop for Andy Reid and Michael Dawson from Notts Forest. Imagine the w@nk fest in Dazza's house 2 up and coming stars from his first local team playing for team he spent so much time on motorways going to watch.

How the fcuk can I follow them over land and see other than TV and Computer when I live in Vancouver. I grew up in Cape Town and started supporting Spurs in 1979 when I went and saw them beat then top of the table Liverpool 2-0. I lived in Nottingham in the mid to late 80s, and watched lots of great Clough stuff then, and also went all over the country watching Spurs. Came here in 1989 and support them from here.

On the subject of Dazza get him back on here, his views on the forthcoming cup in Africa will be brilliant, they'll be some roundabout cycle story that makes him a Cameroon supporter, or that his snout in the Serengety came across the next pele whilst hunting antelopes last week.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold off on throwing him that spade he's doing a grand job himself.

No need to bring race into it. Plus, I'd be amazed if Pleat could climb a flight of stairs without keeling over, nevermind launch a man of Freddy's stature through the air.

At the end of the day, I'd rather play for Mali than Spurs as well. Even though I have no idea where Mali is (I imagine it's in Africa otherwise they wouldn't be in the African's Nations Cup.............. though Hapoel Tel-Aviv play in the UEFA Cup so, with that logic, Mali might be on the moon), it simply cannot be any worse than Tottenham.

Comparing Tottenham to a third world country is being very, very cruel to all those poor cnuts who live in the third world.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't it like the Jungle book when some teams have an elephant in goal and a cheetah on the wing.

Everyone is making such a big deal about this, I think the only team that'll miss a player thats Tunisa will be Bolton. But what the hell do I care? I hope Kanu gets caught up in a anti-Miss World protest

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Kanu the only one of your mob going to the moon for the African Nation's Cup?

Can you not send a load more? Please?

Or at least ask them to come back in 18 days?

I know how much clout you have with the mucky-mucks at Highbury..... see what you can do, there's a good lad.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes and he's not aloud to go to the pre-tournament gathering, which makes this competition even more of a farce, like players arent going to fit already with most being mid season. I'd like him to take Wiltord too as his boot boy.

Other than him Toure is from the Ivory Coast?? not sure where it is but sounds a nicer place than Niger and they didnt qualify and Lauren has retired from international football at the age of 28 or something.

Why go all the way to Africa they could just have it over Hackney Marshes and everyone would be happy.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Ray Parlour not going, then?

Joseph Desire-Job (you may have heard of him...plays for the 'boro...lanky streak of piss.....looks like me except without the corn braids I have) isn't going to the tournament as he's just come back from injury. He says he owes it to the club who pays his wage to stay and get some goals.

Question: why would any club pay his wage? He's rubbish.

P.S. get a fcuking avatar you boring twat, I'm sick to death of reading your posts but they're made even worse by the fact there's nothing else to look at.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you talking about I've been away for weeks?

I've just recovered from my operation.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd forgotten about that.

It's wonderful what the NHS will spring for these days.

The elderly dropping like things that drop a lot, children dying from medical neglect and too many sweets, and all you need to is spend one weekend in Ireland dressed as a woman and hey presto! the sex change operation you've always dreamed about.

The world's gone mad. They can put a man on Mali but can't run a decent health service.........

Bring back the cane is what I say.

terry

Nov 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well in turns out they cant put all men on Mali as Julius Aghahowa has refused to travel to the Nigerian pre-tournament training camp as the Nigerian FA wont pay for his Business Class ticket

On another note I'd like to stress I'm not racist I just think Kanu is a waste of skin. The operation not only makes me look like a woman but to think like one too and I've worried all night what you all think of me.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: KKK

Who the fcuk is Julius Aghahowa? Sounds like one of the Nigerian ambassadors I conduct business with through my yahoo account.

Yes, but Kanu's skin is black, you see, and if you think it's wasteful then we're going to have a surplus of non-white skin on our hands. To prove you're not a racist bigot, like all other Arsenal supporters, you'll have to offer a caucasian waste of skin to the TTP Gods.

Does this font make my bum look big?

Fcuk this thread is boring. Post a picture for fcuk's sake.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: KKK

Nothing to post in here really.

It will just make me the last poster in each English footy thread right now.

Looks quite nice really :p

Daz :eek:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts