Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

makeupgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
its too bad a little weather got in the way of the tigers and the knights, but i do remember the last time a makeup game was played between us, tigers 3 and the knights 1. its probably a good thing were going to have a make-up game, save the best (tigers) for last, and maybe it will be for top spot. tigers 2 bk 0

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tigers against the Knights, it sounds so high school.

"Hey dude you going to watch the Bayside Tigers against the Valley Nights?"

"Yeah man and I hear after theres a party at the Max!!"

FAR OUT!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ac(albert clifford) slater is the best center back in the game today. the california dreams can play on the sidelines.
knvb, thats swell.:D

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
curly the bks will destroy you. you had luck before but now the knights want to kill you last year they didnt care but now its on.so when you run your mouth about the tigers being so good whats going to happen when you get killed by the knights.
wont have much to say then will ya. just trying to keep it real thats all.

bricktop

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya mean that one I do at that happening place you call the stepping stone? I knew I saw you when I was walkin in the other day. I looked over and saw Shawn Hurren in the driving seat of his car with his pants down around his ankles grabbing you by the ears. If thats the price of admission i'm not goin anymore.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by bricktop
Ya mean that one I do at that happening place you call the stepping stone? I knew I saw you when I was walkin in the other day. I looked over and saw Shawn Hurren in the driving seat of his car with his pants down around his ankles grabbing you by the ears. If thats the price of admission i'm not goin anymore.

Why do you make yourself so easy to burn! I am not even going to bother wasting my time with you and your team anymore, it's pointless, like your team is going to be for the next two weeks! You don't have game and word is your getting pretty mad about how much people are slamming you on here, here's a hint.... talk trash about other teams in this league until you beat the wolves or the knights because these conversations are going no where!! Coach, bricktop needs a sub someone pass him some oxygen!

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by filling the net
Why do you make yourself so easy to burn! I am not even going to bother wasting my time with you and your team anymore, it's pointless, like your team is going to be for the next two weeks! You don't have game and word is your getting pretty mad about how much people are slamming you on here, here's a hint.... talk trash about other teams in this league until you beat the wolves or the knights because these conversations are going no where!! Coach, bricktop needs a sub someone pass him some oxygen!

The Tigers game tomorrow night(8pm Albion) against Surrey will provide the answers! Oh how much fun we'll have next week!

Flipping shiite ass sheep and bricks

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dec 14

looks like a tentative date has been made for the tigers vs. knights, dec 14 will decide alot of things, The best Geu team, And who really can fill the net.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ftn

hey ftn just want to know ,if you already knew that why didnt you ttp on the curly. im looking forward to putting a couple more goals in the back of the knights net, seems like i didnt have a problem doing that the last time we played together. Hey and that goes for almost every time we play you guys.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ftn

Pubic Curl,
The sooner we get this make up game out of the way the better. I think the league should just give us the point now that way you and the rest of the stooges won’t be so embarrassed at the end of 90 minutes. If the winner of this game were determined by past results then without a doubt your team would win. But that’s not the case and this isn’t 2000,2001, or 2002 it’s 2003 so the youngest guy on our team is no longer 17, and well the oldest is the BEST KEEPER IN DIV 2 (should be playing premier)…

PS... You might as well just write in brail next time...
What the fuk does that mean?

"hey ftn just want to know ,if you already knew that why didnt you ttp on the curly."

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the league should just give us the point now
Planning on a tie? I thought you guys had more confidence than that.

Ian is a good keeper. Should he be playing Premier? No. Not until he learns how to come off his line. That is his only flaw, but it's a rather large one. On the other hand, there is no fcuking way the Tigers keeper should be playing Premier either. Sheep should give his head a shake. Tom is good, but not anywhere near that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts