Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

makeupgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Sheepish,
I can appreciate your degree of apprehension, but come on, lets get something rollin here. 2 days to the " big game" and no rhetoric from the mighty kitten fleet, not even from the miniature sheep. Scared to bet.......I have no other way to read your silence but to call out coward.....unless beer is too disheartening to give away...What would you rather hand over ?

Scared Sheep are u still breathing? Its just a game wee man, put the razor blades away.

Don’t worry Luc I’ve been watching you and your boyfriend filling the net make fools of yourselves all week. Come Sunday the Tigers will be ready and hungry as we have been waiting for this match up since the schedule was written.

I heard your younger brother is on the team and he gets more playing time than you. At least someone in your family has some talent.

I heard you say that the score will be 3 – 0 for you guys. I don’t think so. Our only two losses were only by one goal and the way you guys have been playing lately I can’t see you scoring even one.

I guess we will find out if size does matter( Dont worry I’m sure FTN likes you just the way you are).Your team is puny and our giants are going to thump you all game long. I’m not making any bets but I will make a prediction on the final score it will be a close one with the Tigers coming out on top 6 – 0.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
getting turfed

Originally posted by Sheep
Don’t worry Luc I’ve been watching you and your boyfriend filling the net make fools of yourselves all week. Come Sunday the Tigers will be ready and hungry as we have been waiting for this match up since the schedule was written.

I heard your younger brother is on the team and he gets more playing time than you. At least someone in your family has some talent.

I heard you say that the score will be 3 – 0 for you guys. I don’t think so. Our only two losses were only by one goal and the way you guys have been playing lately I can’t see you scoring even one.

I guess we will find out if size does matter( Dont worry I’m sure FTN likes you just the way you are).Your team is puny and our giants are going to thump you all game long. I’m not making any bets but I will make a prediction on the final score it will be a close one with the Tigers coming out on top 6 – 0.

We will see which team has some talent, I can't wait till the Monday after to hear your complete recap!! I worse player is better then your best! I looked for you moaning tommorow about how unfair our midfields made you feel; and how much grass you had between your teeth!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep......
still no beer wager...............gotta say, im a little surprised............with all your talk i thought u would step up...............its funny u bring up my brother.............i actually saw your brother the other day with his son........at least someone in your family has balls...........besides your mom

curious

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lucy

all i read is black shites and the tigress playing with each other
sounds like a vasoline fest to me as there is no bragging rights going on here .what the ? went on

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-0 knights.................ill sum up the game by reiteraring what a tiger defencemen said to the ref with 4 minutes to go; " come on ref just blow the whistle, this is pointless". it was ugly, very ugly. to be honest i have no idea how in the name of god the tigers are even up in the top half of this division.

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
luc

i only have a couple things to say.

First you guys beat us fare.

Second, its was a good thing that one of your under twenty one guys gave the ref a good hummer before this game even started.

Im sure he was looking for another one after the game was over.

Come on luc or take the ****, you guys know what i mean.

Anyway you guys played well and desered the win.

Still to bad your not in first.

Doesnt look like youll ever get back there.

See you next year as we will step it up and win the Knights cup.

Thanks for the game.

4-0 knights.(played with five under twenty one players with no cards, hope you keep the points)

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The ref acted like he was your 12 player on the field. He should of just stuck a black jersey on. Three yellows handed out to us and nothing for you guys. Also, your lucky you called up those five under 21 players or else you wouldn't have been able to field a team. What is the rule for having no picture ids for those players?

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their roster list showed 5 call-ups from u-21. I have to admit though they are the best team we have played so far. I can’t believe they lost to the Titans and Rippers. This was probably the reason for the call-ups because they have been thin on players.

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Sheep
What is the rule for having no picture ids for those players?

Sheep,

If they didn't have a valid ID (FVSL or Driver license) you can protest the game. If a player does not present a valid FVSL ID then a driver's license can be used but the team will be fined $50 for each offense. The Knights should fork out $250 to the league or forfeit the game.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Big T
Sheep,

If they didn't have a valid ID (FVSL or Driver license) you can protest the game. If a player does not present a valid FVSL ID then a driver's license can be used but the team will be fined $50 for each offense. The Knights should fork out $250 to the league or forfeit the game.

Our under 21 players cards were stolen and the league hasn't sent out new ones yet, I didn't see you at the game so much for your predections!:wa:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Curly sheep and the boys

Let me sum up the game, your kick and run style doesn't work against good teams! The game was mostly down in the kittens end all game, we made them look foolish by actually passing the ball around; the kittens got frustrated and started getting called for cheap shite. curly and his brother connection didn't even sniff the net like i predicted, Kyle did a hell of job refreeing, made calls when he needed to. He also comment on how well we move the ball around and how both games he has reffed teams seem to get chippy because they can't compete. Hey Guys ask wolves and the titans how the game looked, both teams will tell you that you may talk a good game but when it comes down to it, you can't compete with us; you guys are a decent team but I don't know about top two material.

Is this matter settled now? Can we actually look like were part of the same GEU ORGANIZATION for once?

By the way only one under 21 played and thats because the guy with the mullet came flying across with and elbow and hit our center d in the head.

Hey Curly you can stop talking shite now no one is listening anymore; work on your game!

Sheep you although played a solid game; didn't get beat that often and had some great looking passes but unlike your prediction your age does hurt you guys; you guys look tired near the end

Good luck in the playoffs, hopefully it will be a GEU FINAL :D

Big T

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by filling the net
Our under 21 players cards were stolen and the league hasn't sent out new ones yet, I didn't see you at the game so much for your predections!:wa:

I know I said I would come but things came up...had to bail :( ....I actually wanted to see the Hick Bowl. Oh well, next year...;):D

FTN looks like you guys were deserving winners. Don't worry I'll still piss on your parade. :D

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
u-21 call ups

you guys said there was only 1 u-21 that played ! Bullshite how about Hardeep & Cory Darby they were both playing in the back line when i got there. Have to admit the Black Shites did score a couple of crackers that i saw. Still don't think you guys will be moving up to Div 1!

Cheers
Rex

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: u-21 call ups

Originally posted by Rex
you guys said there was only 1 u-21 that played ! Bullshite how about Hardeep & Cory Darby they were both playing in the back line when i got there. Have to admit the Black Shites did score a couple of crackers that i saw. Still don't think you guys will be moving up to Div 1!

Cheers
Rex

like i said numbskull they only played at the end do to injuries, does it really matter, you think it would be easier beating a team of under 21 players hey? You guys will find excuses for anything? Every goal was nice and there is no excuses were a better team and thats that

Rex

Jul 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Filling your ass with Luc's Dick!

You guys were the better team on that day (THAT'S IT )!Leave it at that! Keep filling your face with Luc's **** you little queer!!

Cheers
Rex

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: u-21 call ups

Originally posted by filling the net
Every goal was nice and there is no excuses were a better team and thats that
So I guess that makes the Titans a better team than you guys?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
.........the titans could topple any side in the cat division. the goal keeper is horendous in that div.
Tell me about it.:D looks like most questions are answered now all that is left is for you guys to win the Division and move up to where you want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0