Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

makeupgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league should just award us the points. What’s the sense of playing a game with inevitable score? At the least it will be 3 – nil in favor of us…

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hype

I think theres as much hype for this match as a heavy weight tilt,except theres only one heavy weight that being the Tigers.:rolleyes: The light Knight weights will need to move around alot hoping not to get popped by there more rounded apponent.If the Heavy weights use there size to there advantage this will be a Knockout decision. With the knockout coming in the later rounds as the cuts and bruises on the light weights begin to form. Final decision has the judges with a 2-1 decision for the new champions of Div 2 all the way from Golden Ears United, The GEU Tigers.:rolleyes:

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Hype

Originally posted by girth
I think theres as much hype for this match as a heavy weight tilt,except theres only one heavy weight that being the Tigers.:rolleyes: The light Knight weights will need to move around alot hoping not to get popped by there more rounded apponent.If the Heavy weights use there size to there advantage this will be a Knockout decision. With the knockout coming in the later rounds as the cuts and bruises on the light weights begin to form. Final decision has the judges with a 2-1 decision for the new champions of Div 2 all the way from Golden Ears United, The GEU Tigers.:rolleyes:

Your an idiot, I can't even respond to your garbage if you think your team is that shite hot, make the make-up game early then!! Go ask pete how nervous he is to play us; you old timers won't even see the later rounds, sheep aka waterboy will be giving your goalie and back line air masks to breath.

Have another u-brew;Thanks for coming out though!!

curly

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin

just too reply to clubbins remarks earlier in this post luck was not the answer we beat you punks hands down you guys never had a chance against us and nothing will change

Jock

Jul 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would love a swig of whatever the fuk you had before that last post mate. Like I said we no longer have 6 – 17 year olds they’re now 21 & 22. As for the decrepit fossils that make your team up, they’re even older. AOUCH!!! You’re in for a rude awakening…

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: clubbin

Originally posted by curly
just too reply to clubbins remarks earlier in this post luck was not the answer we beat you punks hands down you guys never had a chance against us and nothing will change

you boys should switch to really beer instead of u-brew, it seems to have affected your brain.

Nice dominating victory last night 1-0 i do believe we will have to show you how it's done boys!!

Sheep

Nov 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Tigers and Knights make-up game has been scheduled for Dec 14th. Could be a miserable Christmas break for the Blackshites when they lose this one.

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey santa

Originally posted by Sheep
The Tigers and Knights make-up game has been scheduled for Dec 14th. Could be a miserable Christmas break for the Blackshites when they lose this one.

Hope you ask santa for a box of tissue's this christmas because there are going to be many tears and wimpers on this site after you get the shock of reality on dec 14. Just kick and run boys, just kick and run!!

That blaskshites thing pretty cool, for a two year old idiot! pretty shitty for first place and 4 goals against.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scrimmage

Bring it to the field tomorrow!

1pm Hammond...Organized by GEU Premier

All GEU Teams invited!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well it been an entertaining 2 months of verbal tiger torching. Now it's time to burn the kittens down on the field. We have all our injured players back, no suspensions, a perfect hammond east pitch, and a full squad at practice. This all equals a collosal bitch stomping coming the tigers way.
Again, my prediction is a 3-0 knight victory.

lets try and get a big crowd out for this one

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll be there!

Its getting close for top spots heading into the break.
This is a big game for both of your teams, hope your referee doesnt spoil the game... I forecast red and yellow showers on Sunday!!

Remember, its only a game!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheep,
Lets talk beer. How many? How much? What is your wager? Do your team have a pub sponsor?
Put your beer where your mouth is. no pun intended

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Scrimmage

Originally posted by wolfman
Bring it to the field tomorrow!

1pm Hammond...Organized by GEU Premier

All GEU Teams invited!
What's going on?

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sheepish,
I can appreciate your degree of apprehension, but come on, lets get something rollin here. 2 days to the " big game" and no rhetoric from the mighty kitten fleet, not even from the miniature sheep. Scared to bet.......I have no other way to read your silence but to call out coward.....unless beer is too disheartening to give away...What would you rather hand over ?

Scared Sheep are u still breathing? Its just a game wee man, put the razor blades away.

wolfman

Nov 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by LucVanLierde
Sheepish,
I can appreciate your degree of apprehension, but come on, lets get something rollin here. 2 days to the " big game" and no rhetoric from the mighty kitten fleet, not even from the miniature sheep. Scared to bet.......I have no other way to read your silence but to call out coward.....unless beer is too disheartening to give away...What would you rather hand over ?

Scared Sheep are u still breathing? Its just a game wee man, put the razor blades away.

I'll bet you a beer your team wins!

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wolf

I'll bet you a beer you beat the donegals, the guy that spit on the ref when we played them got a two year suspension and a fine!!

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wee sheep.....we are 24 hrs away and u are yet to reply to my interesting offer. I initally considered your to hold no confidence in your own team and would rather only suffer deafeat without handing over beer.
Then I came to my senses and realized that this time of year probably has yourself up in the north pole making wooden toys for the kids. i know u all are pretty busy , so we understand and good luck to u getting all the toys build for the 24th.

should be a good game . i hope u are as ready for it as we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0