Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Major League Soccer

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
matter of time......

Spiro,

He'll be at White Hart Lane by 2017. You mark my words, it's only a matter of time.

I've a mate with a nose, you know.

Scoop, Fastshow.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spiro,

He'll be at White Hart Lane by 2017. You mark my words, it's only a matter of time.

I've a mate with a nose, you know.

Scoop, Fastshow

That's 14 years away. He'll be 29 years old. Sadly, Fasty I'll be 52.:rolleyes:

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
adu is definately a phenom...i've seen clips of him on line where he's dribbling six defencemen. this kid will rise to stardom and be the platform by which americans will aspire to a world cup....

check this link out http://users.rcn.com/jizen/freddy/watch.html

apperantly he's been nutmegging MLS veterans and creating chances that kids his age are not developed enough to handle. he can;t play with kids his own age...he's too good.

manager

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I disagree; I've seen "The Move".

It's like, it's like...

~A sunset on a rainy day
~Snowfall on Christmas Eve
~KNVB successfully pulling off a bicycle kick.

Yes, that good, and nearly impossible around these parts.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dude
I disagree; I've seen "The Move".

It's like, it's like...

~A sunset on a rainy day
~Snowfall on Christmas Eve
~KNVB successfully pulling off a bicycle kick.

Yes, that good, and nearly impossible around these parts.

so it like never happens?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, you don't understand manager. It's nearly impossible, but by either the grace of God, or some other miracle, it actually can take place.

For example, for KNVB to actually successfully complete a bicycle kick, he'd need to be temporarily blessed with some skill to pull of the trick.

Again, for example...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not very often anymore, Regs seems to hurt himself every time that he attempts it. That is why "The Move" should be done at your own risk, much like a bike by knvbadback.

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that the real reason Mario Lemieux is sitting out with a bad hip is because he tried a variation of "The Move" while playing hockey.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No problem...I'll just go back to the old one.

KNVB's a Cnut.

Unfunny, but effective,

Cnut slinger.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt

Although the kid is awesome, I honestly question his age.

With so much controversy and final admittance coming out of the African Soccer Federations about the African nations forging birth certificates for entire teams, I really doubt he's only 14.

The Ivory Coast and Nigeria (?) won the World Cup Under-20 championships in the 80's and 90's in style and they discovered that these nations, among others, had forged birth certificates so that they would reach success, thus enabling the ASF to get the much needed respect of FIFA so that they could obtain places for their teams into the World Cup. Some were 3 to 4 years older than the competition and questions raised when these phenom's, who were head and shoulders above the competition, struggled to progress on the men's stage and on professional teams. Peter Nlouve (Coventry) is one name that springs to mind. He was sensational and the next Pele, but struggled and played most of his career in the first and second divisions.

I've seen interviews with this kid and he's way too developed for 14. He's short but even the kid's legs and upper body are way too developed for a 17-year-old.

Call me a skeptic, I guess. And it's not because he didn't sign for Man United. :mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well then Jonesy, do a little forging of your own and make yourself out to be 12. I'm sure the yanks will fall for it and you'll be a millionaire in no time.

No need to thank me.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like this kid's attitude. He answers questions like Number2.
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Teenage soccer sensation Freddy Adu turned pro this week, signing a multiyear deal with Major League Soccer's D.C. United -- a contract that likely makes him the league's highest-paid player.

Adu, 14, immigrated to the United States from Ghana in 1997. He is considered to be the most promising young player in the world.

CNN Anchor Bill Hemmer sat with Adu on Thursday to talk about his highly anticipated professional debut.

HEMMER: How does it feel being a pro now?

ADU: The same way it felt two days ago.

HEMMER: No difference?

ADU: No difference.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know if he is 14 or not, but he is very mature as evidenced by his appearance on Letterman last night. His looks as to age are a bit deceiving and his answers showed a lot of maturity and modesty.

He tossed a ball onto the back of his neck and proceeded to pull his shirt off over his head and then pulling it back on with the ball not dropping. It was well done but who knows about his age.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts