looking for a team...

B

BigDaddy

Hello to all...

I'm looking for team to get back in shape with, so nothing really competitive please. I'm 33, and been out of action for about 5 years now. Scary!

Anyway, it's been far too long a lay off since playing and my body is showing it.

If anyone knows of a team, or group, who are looking for people, please let me know thanks.

G.

knvb

Better Bastard
Est
Aug 17, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you're to young for Peg. AFC has a professional fitness trainer coming out and will win the provincial cup next year, but you'd have to play with Larson and no one wants that. Lets see 5 years off, body falling to shite not to competitive for spots... Ah ya. Try Dazza and the Lomas. Yes... that'll be your perfect fit.

Glad to help

B

BigDaddy

I'm in Burnaby. Just recreational level, start running a bit, kick a ball around. It's gonna take me a while to get back in shape.

Thanks.

G.

girth

Est
Nov 16, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Lets see 5 years off, body falling to shite not to competitive for spots...
[]
Do you have a mullet? Are you extremely ugly and like obese girls? if so then the GEU tigers will welcome you aboard. Signed sealed and delivered.

TheRob

Est
Jul 4, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
For decent rec type soccer, the FVSL 2nd division would fit, but then that adds a bit of travel. There is also a Burnaby league that plays out of Burnaby Lake West on Sunday nights. I could get a contact number for you if you like.

Members online

No members online now.