Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for a team for the summer

DaBolts

Mar 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would like to get in contact with who ever runs the league. I would like to join a team for the summer. I played two years ago and would like to play summer soccer again this year. If someone could post the league presidents phone # or e-mail so I could contact him/her that would be greatly appreciated. :D

DaBolts

Mar 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anybody have the contact information for Paul Seric(I'm assuming he is the league president). Somebody must know how to get in contact with whoever runs the Adult Mixed Soccer League. Just drinking and playing slo-pitch all spring/summer isn't good for fall/winter soccer. Help please:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be nice if he said something :rolleyes: I get these requests at least once a week and always pass along his email address.

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD is not the league president anymore. I will send an email to the new president and ask him to reply to this thread.

Carebear

DaBolts

Mar 27, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the replies. I was forwarded Paul's e-mail address and sent him a message but I'm not sure if he is still running the league. The search continues but I'm heading in the right direction. Anyone who needs a male player and potentially a female player as well, let me know. Brad.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Be nice if he said something :rolleyes: I get these requests at least once a week and always pass along his email address.

I have been in the habit of deleting them, I mean filing them for so long now I don't even notice them anymore but I'll get to it.

I am no longer the league whipping boy I will give Regs the proper contact information. If you have already sent me anything it has already been forwarded/deleted.:)

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD,

Would now be a bad time to ask you if you want my 1999 AMSL Summer Kick-Off Championship trophy?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just bring it to the tournament and present it to the Young Guns, I mean this years winners. Dial have you made your T-shirts yet.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Just bring it to the tournament and present it to the Young Guns, I mean this years winners. Dial have you made your T-shirts yet.

I have had no time to make the t-shirts. I still have 5545 more posts to read until I'm all caught up.

Regs, Robbie, Knobby, Yoda, Keeps...it's been awhile since I've logged in. Hope you guys are well.

Benny_T

Mar 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would be really interested in playing as well...Does anyone else need some players? Any help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

-B

barcalove

Apr 4, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
add me to the list of interested potential players... looking to get back into footie and would be really excited to be a part of a league at any level.

i didnt see that contact info posted in this thread, i assume its being passed on by pm's? could i have one then? :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Private message Dial 9-1-1 (2 posts above) as he is co-running the league this year.

Cheers,

~Regs.

stugood

Apr 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm also looking for a team for the summer. I haven't played since I moved out to Port Coquitlam 2 years ago and am itching to get out there again. If it helps, I'm also a beer rep who loves to share his product with his teammates.
Any help would be appreciated.

Stu

sheilabeee

May 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As all the others posting in this thread, I am looking for a summer league. I found the AMSL and it looks like the kind of team I would like to join, but from reading previous posts, there are some issues contacting the organizers. Does anyone have any new leads? I'm just desperate to get out on the soccer pitch again!

Sheila Ann

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts