Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long Weekend Tourney - Burnaby Lake

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody in this one? It is a hoot...the beer garden ROCKS!!! If you aren't in...you should really try to get in...it's worth the ride!!

meetyainthebeergarden :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just moved this over to the soccer section. ;)

I think Surrey U "cat" team is in this. Any tourney you don't have to drive 4.5 hours to get to is a good one. HOS are you working the beer gardens again? Or does Club I have you doing their laundry. Rookie. :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Working IT in the Beer Garden, but not Working In

Originally posted by knvb
HOS are you working the beer gardens again? Or does Club I have you doing their laundry. Rookie. :eek:

If I did do Club I laundry, the kit would go into the wash with Green and White Hoops:mad: and come out of the wash a Brilliant Blue:) . Love my Rangers.

As for beer garden duties, I have not heard what is going on with the Tourney this year, only that there are many teams that are trying to get in for a chance at the big bucks and defending Champs Burnaby Canadians.
Didn't HOS score the winning P.K. vs. Alex of Sportstoon last year.
Clinical finnish.

HOSwillwearBlueinGoal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS are you working the beer gardens again? Or does Club I have you doing their laundry. Rookie

Do you know something that I don't? The last I heard HOS was still a member of the Burnaby Canadians. You shouldn't be posting unsubstantiated rumors. That could put a person in a very akward(sp?) position.

HOS, are you going to be signing with Club Ireland? If so, we have a practice tonight and a golf tournament on Saturday.

Captain

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're in!!!

Poco will have a team there doing our best to not embarass the Valley.:rolleyes:

We will definitely spend time and money in that great bzzr garden, though. Only Skytrain is used to playing with that much beer in him.;)

Mucho Monkey

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't make them up guys. I just spread them. I would say if it were true you both wouldn't have "quoted" the same thing. Makes no difference to me really.....

Unless HOS does work the gardens that is.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All things "Quoted" Twice must be true, hey knvb

Originally posted by knvb
I don't make them up guys. I just spread them. I would say if it were true you both wouldn't have "quoted" the same thing. Makes no difference to me really.....

Unless HOS does work the gardens that is.

On this matter, HOS does have other commitments outside of soccer this year that may force him to look and play at a level that doesn't require the same amount of commitment as other levels of soccer.
Take and "Quote" that knvb.
And this:
Knvb likes young boys, a lot.

You can Buy HOS some Pints at the Beer Garden this year knvb.

HOS:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Read it again putz. I said "wouldn't have." I even highlighted it just so you wouldn't miss it. :rolleyes:

Does that mean you won't be working the gardens again?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

HOS I am still waiting for your call from after the parade a few weeks back! Thought you were going to take over the CAT GK position at Sapperton! We need a GK. Great players but not strong in net, yet but HOS will do.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS retired from CAT after being spit on by a Serbian Fan

Originally posted by Reccos
HOS I am still waiting for your call from after the parade a few weeks back! Thought you were going to take over the CAT GK position at Sapperton! We need a GK. Great players but not strong in net, yet but HOS will do.

I got a little caught up at the Parade, and I have signed for English Bay United, they play more of a finess style of game than Sapperton. We like to play in the back, instead up just pumping it up front.

HOSgladheislastManBack

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Striker

You better be putting that name to good use in the tourney!

It's a $$ tourney, isn't it (never been in it before :eek: )..... so that means we better win cuz I'm gonna need that $$ to pay for all my beer! ha ha ha ha

:wa: -Hey.... I like this!

:D Spazz

Ijusthope"Stinky-Meat"willbeabletoplaywhileconsumingallthatbeer

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FB, get in my Belly

Originally posted by Fat Bastard

I roomed with HOS at Nats last October... Now sort of wishing I hadn't, may not be good for my rep. :(

HOS...WhatdidyoudowiththatCujostickafterIpassedout?:confused:

Good times Fat Bastard, are you off with the girls again this year?
How is the team, I heard a few the ladies have taken some time off.
Why does my Cujo stick smell like POOO:eek:

HOS:wa:

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canadians at Nats

Good times Fat Bastard, are you off with the girls again this year?
How is the team, I heard a few the ladies have taken some time off.
Yeah, I'm heading back east with them again. St.John's, Newfoundland. Can't get much farther than that!
It's going to be tough. No Roni, Taryn, Tanya, Katia, who are all travelling, and no Gill, who blew her knee with the Breakers. :(
We have picked up a few though: Paige Pratt, Kristin Woron, to name a few.
Nevertheless, I think we can bring home the hardware again. I'll have some celebratory pints, with you in mind, if we do! :D

FatBastardwillmissHOSinthehospitalitysuite...morepintsfortheBastard:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
help

Anyone,

Is there still room in the tourney this weekend? If so, could someone hook me up with a contact name and number?

Cheers

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know when the schedule is going to be done, or if it is already could someone post it.

Cheers
JB
:wa: :wa: :wa:

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
tournament schedule

I hear the schedule will be ready for Wednesday. I'll see if I can get it to post here.

HOSseesdancingfruitinhisdreams:wa: :wa: :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I score a goal thie weekend....

:wa: :wa: I'll do the Banana dance!!! :wa: :wa:

:cool: Spazz

nowit'sallaboutgettingthegoaltodotheBananadance!!

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know what the schedule looks like for the other teams, but here's ours (Temple):

Saturday
Burnaby Canadians CAT

Sunday
GEU Knights:confused:
Shaheen Hawks

Monday
Lobbans

I think the other group consists of Chinese All-Stars, Metro-Ford B, Croatia (Maybe from Prince George), and Vancouver United (Last years' Indo B from div. 1 CAT).

Our team will be a mix of div. 1 and U-21 players. See y'all on the weekend:wa: :bronco: :knvb:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts