Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Locks of the Day

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's start a new thread here. Up to TWO locks in the day and let's see where this goes.

Tampa Bay (-165) 1.61
Cincy (-150) 1.67

For you decimal people....decimals beside each American Moneyline.

To start......$100 double.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
(-100) again........after getting back to EVEN. Fcuk you, Cardinals.

For today, FC Minsk to beat St. Johnstone at a nice price. 2.30

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, fortunately, I missed the start of the FC Mince game and it saved me money. I DIDN'T miss the Russian Double that I hit with Rubin Kazan and Kuban Krasnodar. This was a tidy profit. Unfortunately I couldn't post the baseball double too which was the Dodgers and Rangers(-1.5). Overall, a fantastic day hitting two soccer doubles, one baseball double, and losing one soccer double(two goals in the last cnuting minute did that one in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cracking day today so far and am currently on the Dodgers.

Baseball double this afternoon. I'm going with the Cards as slight dogs and with Baltimore(-1.5) to beat the Mariners after blowing last night's game against Boston......gave up 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th to lost 8-7. Nice one, Mariners.

Big underdog play today would have to be Colorado with Chacin on the mound, despite Pittsburgh being on fire.

So the bets are a Baltimore/Cards double and a Colorado single.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cracking day today so far and am currently on the Dodgers.

Baseball double this afternoon. I'm going with the Cards as slight dogs and with Baltimore(-1.5) to beat the Mariners after blowing last night's game against Boston......gave up 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th to lost 8-7. Nice one, Mariners.

Big underdog play today would have to be Colorado with Chacin on the mound, despite Pittsburgh being on fire.

So the bets are a Baltimore/Cards double and a Colorado single.

Absolutely walloped the bastards today. :) Balt/Cards easy winners and Colorado with the big odds. :) Great day for the Captain.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, it's been a pretty even week so far.......limited schedule today in baseball but I'm going with the underdog Dodgers and I'm going to parlay them with the red hot Tigers. Good luck. $60 wager.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another SOLID Win. Hopefully some of you are making money too. :) Overnight bet $50. Incheon Korail in the Korean National League is the value I believe.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Incheon win 3 - 1. On two Austrian games right now, which aren't looking good.
Baseball today. Texas and Cards on the moneyline. Might also throw a runline bet on the same two teams also. Very interesting that the Dodgers are substantial underdogs tonight at home to Tampa Bay.....though Price is on the mound. Capuano has been very good too though recently...Two hottest teams in the majors over the last couple of months going at it. Should be a great series but a TOUGH one to call on the betting front.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts