Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Livingston Shooting

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a couple of Westside teams (Premier Women and the Bulldogs) that witnessed/reported the shootings last night. Coach Doug was pretty shaken when I saw him around 9.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter said:
That was a couple of Westside teams (Premier Women and the Bulldogs) that witnessed/reported the shootings last night. Coach Doug was pretty shaken when I saw him around 9.

They'll get over it. The Westside in Surrey is called Whalley and shootings happen in many varieties; heroin, guns, and shots over the crossbar at Kwantlen Park. No biggie.:rolleyes:

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peter said:
Just another typical evening in The Dowtown Eastside..... :(

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
They'll get over it. The Westside in Surrey is called Whalley and shootings happen in many varieties; heroin, guns, and shots over the crossbar at Kwantlen Park. No biggie.:rolleyes:
As we speak, I am looking out my ground window at some bumb cooking up some liquid love. Time to call the 5'O..............god I love Whalley. :rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that there were a ton of Westside Shooters at Livingston last night. They were all in bad kit and quite possibly should have been the ones arrested :eek:

I've spoken to a Westside member, sounded like back in 'Nam days, drop, cover, and head back to shelter:wait for the enemy to leave. :(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts