Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lisfranc Sprain/Dislocation/Fracture

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last Saturday I nailed my foot in a collision with a Keeper. I was trying to jump over him but I think his slide tackle caught my right foot as I was leaping. Long story short intense pain midfoot. Finished the game, barely(no subs). Sunday X-ray showed no fractures but walking is a bitch. I have another x-ray scheduled for Wednesday to see if there is an Occult breakage. The stuff I have read so far has been dire on injuries to this joint(MetaTarsal-Cuniform). The swelling has almost gone and the pain is beginning to subside.

Has anyone had the displeasure of this injury and any recommendations? Push for a CAT/MRI? The doctors(GPs) I have seen so far said to keep walking if the pain is not great but I want to minimize the long-term fallout. I also have a teammate who has a similar injury from July that he has not taken care of and he is still unable to kick a ball. I do not want to be him.

Thx.

Bonefish

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 week down 3 to go!! Hopefully, that is the extent of it. I am going to stay on the ice and heat....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no... friend of mine had that and they had to amputate...:D. just joking...hope it heals quickly.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Active range of motion, stretching all lower extremity muscles...... and balance exercises. Common problem with soccer, foot not an easy thing to heel.....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0