Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

lil wayne august 17th 2009---cancelled

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone on hear supposed to of been going there? i heard it was cancelled as there tour bus had drugs on, anyone know if this is true or not? right about now i'm glad i didn't buy tickets.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Third-rate rapper has "concert" cancelled because there were drugs found on his bus?

Who really gives a flying fcuk?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen here home boy...me and my possee were kickin it old school when this shiat went down. I flat out freaked out and got me some meds to sooth the outcome.

peace out

show

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece - His last album sold 1 million in its first week...first time it has been done since 2005. He led Grammy nominations with 8, winning 4 of those. Hard to say he's third-rate no matter what type of music you're into...homes.

I bought ticks and was pretty rattled with the no show.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Show - if you still have to judge the quality of the music you listen to by how many albums it sells, do you really like it, or are you just going along with the rest of what the sheep tell you?

The Scammy awards invent new categories constantly to try to maintain the relevancy they've never had. Remember who picks the winners? It's not the fans...

Still third-rate to me....homes.

Eye B reel,

Trece

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece is more of a 80's hair band/glam rock music kinda guy along with some country music.;)

He hates grunge for what it did to the hair bands...

And don't even get him started on New Wave or Disco...

Although I did hear he loves punjabi music....apparently he can twist lightbulbs and rev a motorbike like it's no one's business....

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Trece dog...it goes sumin like this...lil wayne is da bomb! so why you trippin foo? Sup G, no purchases I just stole da fresh gangsta CD. Why you talkin trash foo? I got ur back G. Dat some coo ass funky toones for bitchin at the raves with Dat fly honey's! Come take peeps at me phat chromes anda phat hydros on the lowrider...it's cherry! Me's da daaddy mac foo!!! AW YEAH! Dis buddha be all dat, homey! I gotsda fotie right here G!!

Werd!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece is more of a 80's hair band/glam rock music kinda guy along with some country music.;)

He hates grunge for what it did to the hair bands...

And don't even get him started on New Wave or Disco...

Although I did hear he loves punjabi music....apparently he can twist lightbulbs and rev a motorbike like it's no one's business....

you for got the canadian punjabi dance recently adopted in the culture

"raising the stanley cup"

i seen this dance on scott road and 72nd:wa::wa::wa:

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yo Trece dog...it goes sumin like this...lil wayne is da bomb! so why you trippin foo? Sup G, no purchases I just stole da fresh gangsta CD. Why you talkin trash foo? I got ur back G. Dat some coo ass funky toones for bitchin at the raves with Dat fly honey's! Come take peeps at me phat chromes anda phat hydros on the lowrider...it's cherry! Me's da daaddy mac foo!!! AW YEAH! Dis buddha be all dat, homey! I gotsda fotie right here G!!

Werd!

poser!

Attachments

• girth n'bro's.jpg
    girth n'bro's.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 53

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Third-rate rapper has "concert" cancelled because there were drugs found on his bus?

Who really gives a flying fcuk?

Most rap shows suck which is why I agree with "Who gives a flying..."

However, he definitely is not third rate. Maybe not as revered as a B.I.G. or whomever it is you would classify as first rate (who do you classify as first rate btw?) but to be respected nonetheless for his prowess on the mic...homes.

show

May 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
trece - Sorry for not getting back quicker, but I had a nap after blazing some dro. I'm not sure you're following along with the argument though. First, you say he's a third-rate rapper...now you're generalizing all rap music to back it up. Are there any first-rate rappers in your opinion or are they all pigeon-holed to third because of their genre, which you're basically saying is pop. Sounds ignorant.

In your defense, whitesnake was a legit band. Nobody is taking anything away from that.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts