Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lexi Thompson screwed out of a Major

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute Bullshit. No other sport is like this.
Could you imagine someone being able to call in to a soccer game and say that a foul wasn't a foul and calling back a PK the next day? Brutal.

2-3 golfers and their caddies, officials, and thousands of fans and nobody sees anything, it's done.

I would have argued that the first placement was out of line and in order to not incur a penalty I fixed it to its correct position.

Hope that emailer is happy.

IMG_7308.JPG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...a-four-stroke-penalty/?utm_term=.f3573dfdcfa8

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a serious note. Who the hell as a viewer has the correct email contact to send this in. Sounds like an inside job to me. Watch out for those sneaky south Koreans.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ridiculous...one of the many things that bother me about golf. I love it, don't get me wrong but some of the rules are just a joke. Beginning to think a certain referee from the valley is behind this whole thing.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a serious note. Who the hell as a viewer has the correct email contact to send this in. Sounds like an inside job to me. Watch out for those sneaky south Koreans.

It was either Tiger or Dustin Johnson that got burned by an ex tour official who called in on him. Maybe the same here. But if an official who walks the course with the group doesn't spot it, maybe it should just be let go.

As well, completely unfair to the big names that are always on TV and will get burned and the rest of the field who doesn't get the same coverage and isn't under the microscope.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was either Tiger or Dustin Johnson that got burned by an ex tour official who called in on him. Maybe the same here. But if an official who walks the course with the group doesn't spot it, maybe it should just be let go.

Explain to me how some watching on TV would be able to determine such a fine detail like this though. Impossible I think. Although I also though it was impossible that golf could get More play on TTP then the Fraser Valley Premier Thread

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts