Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lewandowski

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lewandowski scored 5 goals in 9 minutes in todays game, coming in to the game as a sub.
Amazing performance!

51' Goal Robert Lewandowski 1-1

52' Goal Robert Lewandowski 2-1

55' Goal Robert Lewandowski 3-1

57' Goal Robert Lewandowski 4-1

60' Goal Robert Lewandowski 5-1

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched this with utter disbelief. It was insane, especially how he capped the 5th. As it built up, I knew he would get the goal, but I couldn't believe he nailed it like that. I bet he wishes the transfer window would open right now for a week.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"His first three goals were scored within 3 minutes 22 seconds, the fastest hat-trick in Bundesliga history.

Former record holder Michael Tönnies, who had scored three goals in six minutes in 1991 for Duisburg against Karlsruher (whose goalkeeper was one Oliver Kahn), congratulated Lewandowski on Twitter: "You deserve this!"

Four goals in 5 minutes 42 seconds are also fastest in the league's history.

... and, naturally, his five in eight minutes 59 seconds also set a Bundesliga best.

Lewandowski is the first substitute in Bundesliga history to score five.

It was the first time in 24 years that somebody has scored five goals in a Bundesliga match – which was the aforementioned Tönnies against Karlsruher.

Had Wolfsburg not cleared the ball off the line in the 69th minute, Lewandowski would have equalled Dieter Müller's 1977 Bundesliga best of six goals in a single match.

It was Lewandowski's first Bayern hat-trick.

This evokes memories of April 2013, when Lewandowski scored four for Borussia Dortmund in a 4-1 win against Real Madrid in the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semi-final.

First sub to make 5 goals in the history of the 4 big european leagues(UK, Spain, Germany, Italy).

Quickest 5 goals ever in the 4 big european leagues. Exaclty 8 minutes 57 seconds. Last record was from Kubala who scored 5 in 19 minutes playing with Barcelona in 1952."

Source: http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2285625.html?autoplay=true

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0