Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Letterkenny

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season 2 is out and I've caught up on all episodes. Loving this show.

It's your typical Canadian humour with small town charm, and some funny shite. Covers most Canadian stereotypes of farming, and small town hockey mixed in.
Anyone watching?

It's "not so bad", unless yer "10 ply".

So unless yer "feeding the ducks", or "distributin' literature", after a little "johnny red eye" you should give it a go! It's "go time", "pitter patter"!

If you are offended by dumb comedy or swearing it's a "hard no"

Ferda

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@dutch13 I've been watching it on Kodi program. Only a couple Kodi apps have both seasons though. If you have Kodi on a PC get the Zen program. It has both seasons.

I'm dissapointed there are only 6 episodes a season!

Hit YouTube and you'll find a bunch of short clips that I didn't see in any episodes but equally hilarious. Not there if they are edited clips or episodes that didn't make the cut or whatever. A few Best Of's on there as well

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think they started with Youtubes shorts, and eventually got their own show. Thats what someone was telling me when I was also raving about the show.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Me and some of the guys were watching this in the bathroom before band class. It was really funny, they had an episode on farting into a computer. Ha ha.

Then the teacher caught us, we got detention. And someone glued Larry's sneakers together.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts