Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's Talk About Afc

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AFC showed the VMSL in class between Div 1 A's footballing top dogs and the also rans with a +19 goals ratio in their first 4 wins this season to lead their group.

The lead AFC's biggest ever, puts Larsson's side firmly in charge of Group A, on twelve points after thrashing the competition. These guys are so good, how could they not love themselves?

They'll beat any premier team too.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy is going to Love this Thread

It will be just like "Khalsa moving UP" from last year.

I put AFC on the same level as Cliff Ave United in Div. 2 last year, they were going for the 100 goals in an 18 game season, but fell short, they also fell short when trying to win the Cup. I like the Mighty Orange and Black, but I have to say that AFC will be no different this year in Div. 1, they may walk through to promotion, but come on, they will not do anything in Imperial Cup.

"Lets talk about AFC not liking the winter soccer conditions"

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WELL THERE IS GOING TO BE A AFRICA CHAMPIONS CUP COMING SOON WERE AFC WILL FACE GENESIS OF VICTORIA IN A HOME AND HOME.IT SHALL BE A DANDY TO WATCH.DETAILS TO COME.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Grimm u must be a good friend cause u know me so well,WHO THE CNUT ARE U?U should throw stones in glass houses.Geez another plumber who thinks he knows things.peace man

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson:

Why the fcuk do you want Grimm to "throw stones in glass houses?"

As a means to further prevent the drug trade a more appropriate suggestion may be to throw stones at crack houses.:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry miss print," should not throw stones in glass houses".Also is this the best u people can come up with whether or not i smoke the weeds.You guys can't take the piss.Plus do not associate AFC with what i do in my spare time.That is just weak.This is a soccer site so stick to the topic and try to take the piss if u can.If u can't well it just shows what kind of people u guys are.

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson:

Please be advised that no suggestion was ever made in my post as to what you do in your "spare time"....and oh yes....Larsson, for future reference, stones are thrown AT glass houses and not IN them. As you may be able to envision, throwing them in would rather defeat the purpose.

pissssssssssssstaken
:D

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The adage goes, "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

Throwing stones at a glass house would probably be kind of fun...

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was waiting for someone to say that.Well done peter now that is taken the pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss hey el jefe

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
IMHO...

Chatting about a second rate football team of has beens would be a complete waste of MY time. But those so deep into their VMSL Div 1 soap opera might get aff on this type of topic. To me, if you are good enough and are to challenge yourself in the realm of Vancouver football, you should be applying your trade at the top! AKA, The Premier Division...VMSL of course. I am not knocking the talent on this AFC team, but this song and dance story of "the promotion chase" is, to me, getting stale. Put yourself on a fitba squad and stick to it (ie Burnaby). How many times have you chased the Div 1 title? Christ, you have the talent to be in Premier year after year. Such a waste that sub par footballers are applying their trade in the Premier Division and you guys are gambling on a promotion spot. My fingers are crossed that AFC doesnt **** up anytime of any game's full 90 minutes throughout the entire season. It would be a shame that all this talent not promote themselves to Premier next year due to a lack of concentration or the other likely cause ~ Winter!

Im out,

Oor Wullie

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?????...

Do any Serbs have anything to say? I thought they might want to say something after the 0-0 draw with AFC.

Hard Ballz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: ?????...

Originally posted by HARD BALLZ
Do any Serbs have anything to say? I thought they might want to say something after the 0-0 draw with AFC.

Hard Ballz

We were all taking turns sitting on the shitter as our warm up!!One of the reasons why we came out of the dressing rooms with 20 min. to warm up!!we were so aaawwwed by how these guys warmed up and were like wow!!!!hey it's the guy who played on the national team,whitecaps,internationally.........then the ref blew his whistle to start the game and........... the forwards did.......... well you see the score!!!:p :p :D
Do the serbs need to say anymore??It should have been 1-0 after the first 15min when we hit the post,then again 10min later again!!!the whiteagles were soaring above the leopards yesteday afternoon..........

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts