Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Let's brag about our kids

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough yipping and yapping about ourselves or our peers. The ones who really matter are our kids and their accomplishments on and off the field. I don't believe that we should use this thread to spout off about every little achievement our kids attain but I do sense that we purposely omit some deserved crowing so not to appear too self-centered.

Case in point; 5bigtoes has been silent while his 12/13 year old son is tearing it up in Ireland. Garrett is a member of the U-13 BC team touring Ireland and I believe he returns home tomorrow. Hat tricks and multiple goal games, young Garrett is quite the phenom by all accounts. Dundee United's youth team was one of his victims, and I'm sure young Garrett is turning some heads.

Lucky for Garrett, 5BT's is a great dad who will not allow his son to be used and abused and ultimately burned out at a young age.

Well done 5BT's and kudos to both your and Mrs. 5BT's DNA and the act of copulation. After all, that is as far as your contribution to this phenom in the making named Garrett goes.;) :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caw, caw..

My kid got up and stood for 4, count em, 4 full seconds before falling on his arse today. Beats his old man by 1.5.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A rememberable name is hard to come by

For those that are about to find themselves in the position to use this thread, I've come across an excellent resource site for choosing your kid's name:

Get a name

Cheers,

~Regs.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, you truly are a bastard. I have two daughters and they both apparently have "stripper's names".

Any brass pole installers in the community?:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I only have one 'stripper' in the family, I mean 'stripper's name" in the family. It's all about careful selection, Ballbaby. :)

PS - Send me a PM so we can arrange a trip to the track before school starts. Cheers.

Captain

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
who knows.....

Although I've never met any of my children....nor have I any confirmation of their actual existence , I am quite certain that they are doing just fine thank you very much. ;)

noDNAtestsforSkip

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow

My wife and my daughter both have stripper names.

In fact there was a stripper who used to strip around town with the same names as my wife's first and middle names.
:eek:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip, the DNA tests have come back and congratulations, you are a father. Tragically the results show that Cainy is the mother.:confused:

Comeraderie amonst the PAU guys is good but this is ridiculous.:wa:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, no ripper names in the Stew house. Thing 1 and Thing 2 are both boys; both playing ball again this winter. Mrs. Stew, now thoroughly resigned to the life of a soccer widow (and mom), has also demanded that I remove the brass pole from the bedroom.:(

Thing 1 is an accomplished computer hacker who has also been told that "he plays defence like his dad," which allegedly means that the ankles of younguns around him are in jeopardy. In reality, it means that he is an extremely agressive tackler for his age and will be taking it out on other rodents playing U10 in Vancouver this year....watch out for ICSF's slide-tackling centreback, kids!

Thing 2 has the distinction of being possibly the youngest person to ever get yellow carded at a game in BC (at age 4, for throwing stuff onto the field at the ref). Not necessarily as agressive as Thing 1, but psychotic enough to want to be a keeper. Also remembered for his performance as "the Beer Bull" in the beer garden at Kamloops last year....

"They're NOT kids - they're low altitude semi-guided ballistic missles!!!!!!"

Stew:cool:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back to the kids

Minor compared to the accomplishments of Garret, but for the last 3 weeks our daughter has been rolling over on her own. She's now 1yr old...............just kidding, she's almost 5 months.
Even nicer is she's been sleeping through the night for the last couple months. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, it's nice being able to sleep through the night.

Soon we'll be telling stories about her sports accomplishments.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Ballbaby
Skip, the DNA tests have come back and congratulations, you are a father. Tragically the results show that Cainy is the mother.:confused:

I just hope he/she has my good looks, and will avoid the "ginge minge" teasing. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts