Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

let us pray!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If father Claudio was in the Canucks dressing room after the game tonight he would definitly say 4 our fathers and pray with the boys.There in the shite!They came out flat and fcuked the series.We have some major problems on the "D" and have to sort it out in the off season.

We have to come out on Sat. with 2 big pallini's and give everything.The Nuck's have to take a page out of the Habs book and borrow Zednik's pallini's for taking the dirties hit in history.That is fcukin bullshit.

All I have to say is Gino Gino Gino.Will see some good old hockey on Sat.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Palla

Father Claudio couldnt even have saved Zednik..that was fcukin bullshit.

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINO

scilaci

Dec 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 palote gomphi

listen eventhough im not a hab fan i still want canadian teams to do well.

as for you 2palli, why dont you go on the ital thread so i can carve you you good for nothing calabrese. ill see you there GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

2pallini

Apr 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey,toto your palls can't compete with mine.Like you I would like to see as many canadian teams in the next round.And we have a great chance to get a team in the final,instead of watching two Yanky teams bore everone in june when I could be meeting you at New Brighten pool working on a tan for the chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts