Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lesnar back to the WWE

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that how long it takes roids to kick in?

If roids were allowed you would notice it sooner....he had to trim down for ufc and alot of the performance nutrition stuff is banned...wwe doesnt allow roids but does have a wider range of supplements that can be taken.

2 months and spray tan does allot

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If roids were allowed you would notice it sooner....he had to trim down for ufc and alot of the performance nutrition stuff is banned...wwe doesnt allow roids but does have a wider range of supplements that can be taken.

2 months and spray tan does allot

Last time i checked roids were banned in every sport but it didnt stop some people. I think Small **** Brock was/will/is a Roid monkey. Hence his health issues.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last time i checked roids were banned in every sport but it didnt stop some people. I think Small **** Brock was/will/is a Roid monkey. Hence his health issues.

Roids were never tested in the old wrestling days (including Brook's time) since the deaths of Benoit, Guerrio...list goes on a "Wellness Policy" went into the sport were they were tested all the time. Which is why some bigger name guys were let go.....

And not sure diverticulitis was brought on by drugs...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
just my opinion.

There is debate on the diverticulitis/roids issue.. Nothing proven , however most doctors believe that steriod use masked the diverticulitis symptoms from brock for many years..

Anyhow , i cant wait to see brock on the receiving end of a triple h sludge hammer attack!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WWE Corporate - Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy

Names include Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson
Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci - released by WWE
Adam "Edge" Copeland
Edward "Umaga" Fatu
Shoichi Funaki
Chavo Guerrero
Charles Haas, Jr.
Shane "Gregory" Helms
John "Morrison" Hennignan (Johnny Nitro)
Darren "William Regal" Matthews

- Chavo Guerrero received somatropin, nandrolone and anastrozole from April 2005 through May 2006.

- Shane Helms received testosterone, genotropin and nandrolone from November 2003 through February 2007.

- Randy Orton received somatropin, nandrolone, stanozolol form September 2004 through February 2007.

- John Hennigan (Morrison) received somatropin, anastrozole, testosterone, stanozolol and chorionic gonadotropin from June 2006 through February 2007.

- Ken Anderson (Kennedy) received anastrozole, somatropin and testosterone from October 2006 through February 2007.

- Shoichi Funaki received somatropin in March 2006.

- Charlie Haas received anastrozole, somatropin, stanozolol, nandrolone and chorionic gonadotropin from August 2006 through January 2007.

- Edward Fatu (Umaga) received somatropin between July and December 2006.

- Darren Matthews (William Regal) received stanozolol, somatropin, genotropin and anastrozole between November 2004 and November 2006.

- Adam Copeland (Edge) received somatropin, genotropin, and stanozolol between September 2004 and February 2007.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0