Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

leagues in vancouver ?

ivar

Jul 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got a few friends who might be interested in getting together to form a team. Skill sets vary from strong intermediate to absolute novice, ages range from mid-twenties to early fifties, we're centered around downtown Vancouver and there's a possibility of getting women involved if we can find a decent co-ed league. Also, this would probably be centered around work, so it might be fun to play other companies...
I've been looking around, but haven't found any league that seems appropriate.. can anyone fill me in on where I should be looking ? Is there a league for us ?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ivar said:
I've got a few friends who might be interested in getting together to form a team. Skill sets vary from strong intermediate to absolute novice, ages range from mid-twenties to early fifties, we're centered around downtown Vancouver and there's a possibility of getting women involved if we can find a decent co-ed league. Also, this would probably be centered around work, so it might be fun to play other companies...
I've been looking around, but haven't found any league that seems appropriate.. can anyone fill me in on where I should be looking ? Is there a league for us ?
Hi Ivar, your best bet is probably an indoor coed league at Sportstown BC... http://www.sportstownbc.com is the web address

I don't think you'll find anything else unless you are willing to wait until next spring when the AMSL starts up.

Cheers,

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Hi Ivar, your best bet is probably an indoor coed league at Sportstown BC... http://www.sportstownbc.com is the web address
Regs, I thought you weren't going to organize the indoor team this year. :confused: Nice recruiting tactic ;)

There's a team called the Broken Down Golf Carts that may need some tuning up. Perhaps you should read the AMSL forum for contacts.

+Good luck ivar, you've got quite the range of players to cater to :confused: .

BTW, SRuTpaulD,
I'm not quite sure what you mean in your previous statment...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts