Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leafs lockup Maurice!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Maple Leafs signed head coach Paul Maurice today. This should be a good sign but Sundin also put his house up for sale on the same day....Does Sundin want out? If he does Leafs should trade him to Vancouver for Morrison and Bertuzzi.

Maurice I think will be a good fit, he has been a head coach since he was 28 years old in Hartford. Next move fire the GM!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No.

With ALL factors weighed (age, salary, points produced last year), Bert for Sundin straight up makes more sense.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
The Maple Leafs signed head coach Paul Maurice today. This should be a good sign but Sundin also put his house up for sale on the same day....Does Sundin want out? If he does Leafs should trade him to Vancouver for Morrison and Bertuzzi.

Maurice I think will be a good fit, he has been a head coach since he was 28 years old in Hartford. Next move fire the GM!!

I know there is a lot of hype regarding Paul Maurice, but he's lost more games as a coach than he has won, no? Not exactly Scotty Bowman.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly I would have likes Crawford.

As for Sundin...being one of my favorites if he would go anywhere I hope it would be Vancouver.

There was talk of the Sundin swap for Morrison and Bert.

Sundin would make Naslund a star again....bank on that!

Good trade....I think the Leafs should string that deal

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Franchise said:
Honestly I would have likes Crawford.

As for Sundin...being one of my favorites if he would go anywhere I hope it would be Vancouver.

There was talk of the Sundin swap for Morrison and Bert.

Sundin would make Naslund a star again....bank on that!

Good trade....I think the Leafs should string that deal

I would have liked for Crawford to go to TO as well. Classy guy and a great coach that the Canucks will likely replace with a proven loser.

Don't think Morrison will go considering Morrison on the third line would be a huge upgrade for a team with two lines. Leafs need help in net...Cloutier would be part of the deal if anyone else was going.

LSD

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundin for Bertuzzi and Morrison is a fu*king terrible deal for the Canucks. Sundin made close to 7mil last year and is old! I wouldn't even trade Bert for him, nevermind Naslund.

I'm not sure what Sundin's salary is next year but the only way this deal would make sense is if the Canucks were saving a few mil on the cap, cause Morrison is WAY too expensive to be a third line center.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts