Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Last Third Predictions

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the league so tight going into the break this year, I thought it would be interesting to see how you TTP's think the rest of the season will shape up. It also gives us something to talk about over the christmas break. It would be interesting to see who you think will win the league and who will qualify for Provincials. Don't forget we only get 4 berths into the provincials this year. Two Pak cup finalists and top two league spots.

For all you stat buffs here is the first 7 games along with the second 7 to compare;

1ST (7) PLD W D L PTS

PAU 7 5 1 1 16
GN SPORT 7 5 0 2 15
NDU 7 3 1 3 10
POCO 7 3 1 3 10
GEU 7 3 1 3 10
LANGLEY 7 3 0 4 9
CHILLIWACK 7 2 0 5 6
SFC PEG 7 2 0 5 6

2ND (7) PLD W D L PTS

NDU 7 4 2 1 14
POCO 7 3 4 0 13
GEU 7 3 3 1 12
PAU 7 3 2 2 11
CHILLIWACK 7 2 4 1 10
LANGLEY 7 1 2 4 5
GN SPORT 7 1 2 4 5
SFC PEG 7 1 1 5 4

Cheers
:D :D :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 3:

1. PAU
2. Poco
3 NDU

Pak Finalists: Rangers & ???;)

I predict the Rangers will be in the pak Cup finals again, and the other will go to a lower ranked Premier team that will be able to go on a Cup run while others focus on trying to nab one of the top two spots.

I may even go as far as saying Poco could still grab the league. The turf will help, and if I'm not mistaken, they have Osame signed as insurance.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 3
Geu
Poco
Pau

Dude, aboot the rangers and the pak cup repeat, I don't see it happening..They will be out quickly. As for a lower placed team in the final...I wouldn't count out Chilli.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to be toooooo much of the Rangers pom-pom girl:eek:, but this is what everyone says every year...Rangers were lucky last year...too old...blah, blah, blah...

What most guys outside Surrey don't get is that one of the Rangers strengths is in chemistry and experience (read: old), but that they are also stacked. Hell, they have some of the best players in the entire freaking valley at every position. Added to that, they train as much as any premier team, and more as soon as January 1st rolls around. Finally, where do you think their focus will be as soon as they wrap-up the league title the next time they play?

I rank them as a top 5 team in the Valley. Out of those top 5, they'll be sitting in the best position to focus on a good run.

That's it. Rah rah.;)

(P.S.: TP is an impressive side too.)

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
that bad huh

woa...i didn't know we did that bad in the second part of the season.......i'm looking for us to bounce back in the last third.......this break came in the nick of time for us......getting a few uni players back......heal our many injuries...... plus school for us wont be so hectic in the beginning of the new year so i say we'll be up there...........................

PAU
POCO
GN/ND fighting it out for third

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Top 3

PAU
GEU
POCO

not in any specific order.

Try and stick the Rangers in the premier league next year(I know they won't go) let them play 21 games in a league where they belong and will only win HALF there games as appose to all there games.Get the injuries and the cards premier teams are getting from battling it out against teams that they have to give 100% EVERY game. Then walk into the Pak not quite as focused as I imagine would be and Knock off the big clubs.
Now we have a pak cup:)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Top 3

Originally posted by girth
Try and stick the Rangers in the premier league next year(I know they won't go) let them play 21 games in a league where they belong ...............

Come on.......let's not make them out to be better than they really are. They belong in Div 1, no doubt about it.
;)

Let them build up their confidence in Div.1 then come play better teams at the end of the season in cup play.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: that bad huh

Originally posted by Raiguy
woa...i didn't know we did that bad in the second part of the season.......i'm looking for us to bounce back in the last third.......

Raiguy,

Keep in mind, you're talking about Jan. - March. It'll be cold, so that means those mittens your team wears will be weighing you down. ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wheels

Originally posted by SixFyv
Meethinks the wheels are falling off PA.

yeah.....I gotta agree with you :rolleyes:

8 goals for, and 1 against in our last 2 games.
top of the league despite a horrific November where we went winless the entire month.
3 quality players returning to the lineup in the new year.

We're in deep trouble. ;)

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha

Not bad skip...love that pic.........hey skip i'd still wear jogging pants underneath my shorts if it were socially acceptable......for now we'll stick to the mittens

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raiguy

Raiguy,

You're alright in my books. You know how to roll with a harmless pisstake......and I like your honesty.

(hey...somebody slap me. I hate it when I start feeling the festive season)

joooooytothewooooorldlalalalaaaaaaaa

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Raiguy

Originally posted by Skip
Raiguy,

You're alright in my books. You know how to roll with a harmless pisstake......and I like your honesty.

It's just too bad that you chose to live in white rock,oh well I guess you can always move.:eek:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
here's a prediction for ya.......

League standings after the third round:

(1) PAU :wa:

(2) Who cares
(3) Whatever
(4) Whoever
(5) GEU
(6) Anyone
(7) WhoKnows
(8) Peg

I think that's pretty clear :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I rank them as a top 5 team in the Valley. Out of those top 5, they'll be sitting in the best position to focus on a good run.

Geez Rangerforever, would you sign Dude so we can stop hearing him blow smoke up your very large ass. ;)

Oh wait a minute. It would be worse, much worse, if he actually played for the Rangers. :eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He with large ass wishes to speak

My last third prediction is the next time I see Dude he gets a well earned pint.

Guinness or Kilkenny on the 23rd Dude? ;)

God bless him

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger

Don't forget you owe Me and TheRob a pint too.

Which reminds me..............Damn we looked good on the weekend.
:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts