Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Last Third Predictions

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where’s Delta???

Actually, we kinda like it that way… as we quietly keep knocking off teams week after week, and no one seems to notice.

Ssshhhhhh…

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions

PAU
POCO
GEU
DELTA
GN
CHILLIWACK
LANGLEY
SURREY FC

I think Geu will win the pak, beating the Rangers in the final.That would mean PAU, POCO,GEU, and the RANGERS would represent the Valley in the B.Cs. I think they would be the best four teams to represent our league.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: predictions

Originally posted by cainy

I think Geu will win the pak, beating the Rangers in the final.

what's up wit dat fella?... "and furthermore I'd like to wish all teams the best of luck this coming new year"...love cainy

cainy'sgoingpcfortheholidays:rolleyes:

Raiguy

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: predictions

PAU
POCO
GEU
DELTA
GN
CHILLIWACK
LANGLEY
SURREY FC

I think Geu will win the pak, beating the Rangers in the final.That would mean PAU, POCO,GEU, and the RANGERS would represent the Valley in the B.Cs. I think they would be the best four teams to represent our league.

I will personally guarantee that GN will make it to provincials......whether its top four or pak cup...we'll be there..........i know what you guys are thinking....whats this joe namath wannabe trying to prove......read the posts from the beginning of the year.......now tell me if anything ive said has ever gone wrong......................................................................................................cheers

Raiguyjustfinishedhisexamssoyoufathersbetterlockupyourdaughtersdoors:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dumbguy

I will personally guarantee that GN will make it to provincials......whether its top four or pak cup...

Here's a hint... tell your mates that only the top 2 teams in the league make it to the BC's!!!

You are one smart GUY???:rolleyes:

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Up yours !

That would mean PAU, POCO,GEU, and the RANGERS would represent the Valley in the B.Cs. I think they would be the best four teams to represent our league.

Merry fukcing kiss my arse to you too!

Cheers:mad: :mad:

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crafty

If PAU,POCO,GEU are in the finals of the PAK, wich is very likely you guys will win the spot to the B.Cs. I'll let you in on a little secret, Cain was just trying to get a few free pints from some of my RANGER mates at the Christmas party.;) I've always got an angle mate. Now I might even get one from you, if ya go. Cainy like to drink for free:wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caines

I thought it was odd for a scouse to be playing for Scotland at the Nations Cup, but I could have been wrong???;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry fcuking kiss my arse.
Classic. :D

Cainy with a weigh-in to take over first place in the TTP X-Mas fishing derby with his "angling".

Crafty:
Don't be offended mate.
I think it was a toss-up between us and you and Cainy simply used historical stats of the last two years to aid in his decision. :p
Things could be worse like having the team you support up for relegation.
Ooops......
;)

Cainy: your ball licking attempts have fallen on deaf ears.
However a rental pint given to you could be in order if I may use you as a pint stand on the 23rd as tables will be at a premium.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well lads, here to drop a bomb. After weeks of talking with Martin, I have decided to go back to Surrey United. It was a hard decision, but I'm too damn good to play in the Valley. Skip is taking over, and I hope ther best for all the lads. But, I'm red and white forever.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bullshite...

I have to say, cainy, I'm very disappointed in your descision..... I cannot beleive you are going back to slurrey. I thought we had a good thing at PAU, but I guess that was not enough for you. I speak on behalf the team when I say that good ridance to you..... you are a spineless coward, and afer all you promised to us, you finally showed your true colours. After MF called you that day, and promised you the captaincy once again, you were quick to jump ship. You are a flake, and I hope the new pair of boots and the free Petro-Can gas card are payment enough for backstabing your mates. Rot in hell you bastard.

Sagejustventing!

PS Fcuk you Luc Chadwick:wa:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
unberrrrriiiievable!!!

Cainy,

We've been mates for years now and I can't believe what I've just read! You make a decision like this and don't have the common courtesy to even tell your closest teammates!!?? OFFSIDE! It would appear, the glitter and shine of the VMSL has finally lured you back to the dark side! To be honest, I think this might benifit PAU. You were always a bit of a time hog!! It's always been about your ging minge, and we all came second!! Finally, I'm in charge of the ship!!!

skipreeeeeaaaalllypissed

superfoxs

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
update

im very disappointed to hear my fellow mates so fired up but lets look at this rationally. cainy has a chance to return to the show, he is still young enough and has the game to contribute. ill be honest lads, i really struggle with my decision to sign with pau but now that the heart and soul is gone i will reconcider. yah right! fck off you wee shyt. you are an ego maniac and i am tired of looking at your scrap book. pau is first, your in 8th and your ass will be tied to the bench. its pullers team now!!!!!

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
free agent

Anybody out there lookin for a 29 year old plumber who couldn't crack a third division team, I'm available. Open to offers. Willing to play where I left off. Left right Out!!!!!!

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last 3rd predictions

Goo...... you fcuking shat the bed. Delta.....nothing but stats, still not in 1st, poco, seeming to make a come back but can't win when it counts, gn, looking to end up barely beating out sfc for the relegation tltle; The rest who cares. You suck:...................... PAU forever and ever.....................................................................................:wa: :w :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Merry ho ho.

I'd almost be willing to bet a my ultra exclusive and almost impossible to get box seat at KOB's PLUS a large order of those beloved Pacho's that Superfox, Skip Sage and Studsup are all over drinking at Cainy's or Skip's tonight. Anyone want to go me?

Welcome back Cainy. #7 is right where you left it, torn and tattered on the dressing room floor.

Thanks for the call. Cnuts.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts