Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Last Third Predictions

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thread Nazi

ON topic please. This is a Premier Thread.......and PAU beat GEU last weekend. Therefor, your posts are off topic. :D

skipthemoderatorwannabeeeeeeee

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Skip

Couldn't of said it better myself. Moderator or not, stay on topic or simply keep quiet.

Thankyou Sage for your expert predictions. Must of taken you a long time to think that one through.

Rangerforever. TTP bash ?

Cheers:D

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Last half predictions

Looking at the stats I predict Pau and GN are going to continue their downhill run. In the second half Pau dropped 6 points while GN dropped 10!! Good luck with your 3 new players Pau....you'll probably need 8 more to have any hopes of a competing in the last half.
I'm calling Poco and ND to run away from the pack....to bad for poco loosing one of there better offensive players to a red card for retaliation. I guess the surrey player(allias- 'Turtle') was sick of getting lit up.

Enrique
"number 2 in your bed -- number 1 in your hearts"

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My last third prediction is the next time I see Dude he gets a well earned pint.

I'd better take that Guinness now, because you may not want to buy me one the next time I see you after the TTP X-Mass bash.;)

Dude- hopingtomeetRangersinthePak.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Thread Nazi

Originally posted by Skip
ON topic please. This is a Premier Thread.......and PAU beat GEU last weekend. Therefor, your posts are off topic. :D

I think what my Captain was trying to say, is that while your points are way off topic, they are more importantly moot!!! :eek: PAU were not at their best, but still managed 3 points against Mucker United!!!

PAUareonaHUGEdownwardspiral:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Last half predictions

Originally posted by Enrique
Looking at the stats I predict Pau and GN are going to continue their downhill run. Good luck with your 3 new players Pau....you'll probably need 8 more to have any hopes of a competing in the last half.
"number 2 in your bed -- number 1 in your hearts"

Hey Enrique,

I think you should "turn the lights on", and smell the coffee........because "I can be your hero baby"!

"You can ruuuuuuuauuuun", but you can't hide big guy! :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,

There is something fundamentally wrong with posting any Enrique photos that don't include Anna Kournacopia.

Work on it, would yah?

Enrique

Dec 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Last half predictions

Originally posted by Skip

"You can ruuuuuuuauuuun", but you can't hide big guy! :D
[/QUOTE

Skip

Why would i run.....when you could be the "wind between my legs"

by the way great picture of me, but you didn't get my ass shot......but don't worry you'll be seeing alot of that next time our teams meet!:knvb:

Eglasias
'number 1 in your heart', 'number 3 on the win chart'

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: Last half predictions

by the way great picture of me, but you didn't get my ass shot......but don't worry you'll be seeing alot of that next time our teams meet!:knvb:

Eglasias
'number 1 in your heart', 'number 3 on the win chart'

would you mind telling us which team it is you play for, just so that we can all be aware of your presence on the pitch :rolleyes:

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yappy yap.....

Originally posted by hubs
Pau must have won this last weekend.... yap yap yap......

......yeah, and for a change you don't have to come on here and spew a bunch of excuses :rolleyes: . Enjoy it while it lasts ;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anna

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Skip,

There is something fundamentally wrong with posting any Enrique photos that don't include Anna Kournacopia.

hmmmm.....can't argue with that. Must have had one to many rum and eggnoggs before posting that one. Please accept this little tidbit as a symbol of reconsiliation.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hubs

Hubs,

Listen big guy, being from Langley myself, I feel a certain comradery or bond with fellow Langleyites.....but you're trying my patience. Bottom line is, no one from any team, most certainly PAU, has spent much time taking shots at you or your club despite some very horrific results. Secondly, We PAU guys have been posting fairly regularly for quite some time, even when we lose. So, to coin a new phrase which has never been used here, "your point is moot". Besides, some people have to post to keep this site livley, and we all know, your posts are far from lively.

now.........run along, and go take some shots on net or something, since it was your finishing that let you down this season. :rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enrique

you didn't get my ass shot......but don't worry you'll be seeing alot of that next time our teams meet!

yeah???.............got room for a size 9 addidas in it???.....or is the hamster still renting space there???:eek:

hubs

Oct 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just keeping it interesting boys. I didn't have to say much to get a reaction. Is this not ttp or what. You can take shots at us basically that's what this sight is about. I will defend my team as I would expect the same from you and yours all in good fun gentlemen. As far as the finishing goes, (well taken).

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip,

Thanks for the Anna shot. I almost forgive you for the Enrique shot...almost.

So, to coin a new phrase which has never been used here, "your point is moot".

Funny! :D

I must correct you, however. To be written in true TTP form, that phase would appear as follows: your point is moot.

Stay tuned for Dude's Christmass piss take, comming to a thread near you...;)

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I reconsidered my prediction and I have decided that this stage of the season isn't the final third but it is actually the third quarter of four. This quarter is crucial as we all tend to chow and drink a ton over the 3 week break........so for the third quarter predictions i suggest that all of us excluding GN( as they don't appear to be fun or legal age to drink) will slow down and put on a few pounds..........The final quarter will be anyones game(except langley and surrey).....just like the first two were. Geu, Poco, Pau.......top three........

Langley and Surreythugz to have an excitng battle for last.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts