Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Larsons Header

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will take something creative and amazing to contest with that superman diving header Larson threw down today. Brilliant.

also, davis beckman and louise firgo are the two most overated players in the last decade.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LucVanLierde said:
It will take something creative and amazing to contest with that superman diving header Larson threw down today. Brilliant.

also, davis beckman and louise firgo are the two most overated players in the last decade.

Couldn't agree more, Luc, about Beckham and Figo. They are two fcuking ponces who should stick to modeling suits for gay magazines. I know Mr. England feels the same way.....

Yes, a FANTASTIC header for Ghod. Man, Celtic are going to miss that man.......

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Undeniably world class, a shame his best playing years were wasted on the SPL, he'll go down a treat at the Nou Camp next season.

While both his goals were of the highest quality, the Swedish link-up play and, in particular, the crossing they 'threw down', were also out of the top drawer.
I'll agree on the Figo shout, though I haven't heard of Firgo, must be some poxy boy-band member, and Beckham isn't as good as people make out but, in fairness to the man, he never bangs on about being brilliant, he just gets on with making more money than any other sportsman in the history of the world. You're a cnut if you blame him for that, why wouldn't he?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0