Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

La Liga 2010/11

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to sure where to put this but. Did anybody watch el classico today? Thats the way footballl is supposed to be played! Barca 5 Real Madrid 0.

The special one was humbled today! Ronaldo is not a big game player, who does he think he is pushing Pep!

What a match!

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to sure where to put this but. Did anybody watch el classico today? Thats the way footballl is supposed to be played! Barca 5 Real Madrid 0.

The special one was humbled today! Ronaldo is not a big game player, who does he think he is pushing Pep!

What a match!

I watched the game, and I have to agree with you about barca. Did Madrid ever get to make 5 passes in concession? I wouldn't be surprised if Xavi out passed the entire Madrid team. Think your being a bit harsh on Ronaldo, I thought he did okay with what little service he got. Xabi Alonso, ozil, and khediera were completely outplayed by Xavi alone.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Camp Nou, Barcelona FC

Xavi is a machine, I think I heard he has completed more than 100 passes in a game 6 times this season!

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Camp Nou, Barcelona FC

What a match. Barcelona is an unbelievable team to watch, the one touch passing and composure in tight space under pressure is fun to see. What I find most impressive is how hard the entire team works defensively to close down space, strikers and super stars included. Real Madrid couldn't complete more then two passes.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts