Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

KSL Scuttlebutt

Status
Not open for further replies.

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WB why would he do that, maybe he can finish the team cooler off for his summer team and not pay for that either. Then half way through the season send a email to the whole team telling them how bad they are.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ja, Ja. Talk talk talk, hey between the pipes my grabdmother could play better than you in net and she wouldn't attack and sucker punch a defenseless player putting their own team in a whole. I paid for every beer I drank. Whitle blower you have my number feel free to use it. By the way real men talk shite out they don't talk behind a guys back a have secret votes then send some poor sob to do their dirty work for them, ya f-ing wanker.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh I forgot the reason just cuz a guy tells it like it is, sportsmanship is part of the game eh.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitle blower you have my number feel free to use it. By the way real men talk shite out they don't talk behind a guys back a have secret votes then send some poor sob to do their dirty work for them, ya f-ing wanker.

Geezer real men pay there bills, they dont bounce cheques then disapper. I simply informed the team of what was going on and we all made a TEAM decision, why should you play without paying ?????.
To remind you it was me that phoned you and said "NO MONEY NO PLAY", Who was the "poor sod" that was sent to you.

Good luck where ever you go to play please feel free to pay NDUA the registrations owed, i believe you have my phone number.

geezer

Aug 9, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, really I'd like to see that as you told me you couldn't cash my check because it was written to NDUA, last we talked. The guy who was sent was the one who called me and asked me for the kit saying I'd been voted off the team. I met him at his kids footy game handed him the kit said I should call you I did left a message and heard nothing. Get YOUR shite straight especially when your going out into a public forum to slag a guy. F sakes I still get your updates in the email saying how often your short players they don't show up etc... You guys had decided to to get rid of me after the email I sent calling guys out and looking for a more committed team to play for. I was asked to come play your shite team and NOT the other way around. Then after this email kerfuffle I come to two games where we have exactly eleven no mention of any of this until later, funny that. Oh yeah I believe we won one and the other was a hard fought tie against one of the better team in the league. How many ya won since then. Oh yeah and by the time your poor sob asks me for the kit the transfer deadline has past, interesting eh el presidente. You know I've been through some stuff in my life and yet the last people you would expect it from surprise you with their BS. So I played half a season whats that worth, oh yeah how about the fact I couldn't play the rest of the season, the email in question was in November. Oh yeah you couldn't talk to man to man. What the REAL issue here? I have email phone and text. All of a sudden this comes up at the end of March. I'll pray for you, cuz I haven't giving this a thought since I left you a message after handing in the kit. It's funny that your Team is called NDUA as all this public bickering better left behind closed doors, reminds me of one thing. High School girls. Other peoples children. I look forward to your call though I know it'll never come.

whistle blower

Mar 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezer the one thing that you have said that is right is that i should of not put it on a public forum, but if it stops people like you from not paying then i am happy.
You needed you tools back thats why DP said tools for the team kit.
I am glad you get updates it only shows we would rather play with 7 than call you, we have some guys that have not played in a team before but at least they are proud of our team. We even have a guy that has played pro and he is happy to play for NDUA, so losing you did not hurt us 3 Wins 1 Tie and 2 Losses since you left. I thank you for praying for me but i would rather you just pay up. Me being the Prez has nothing to do with you not paying, that is the real issue if you have not worked it out again

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Geezer as usually you are drunk again. You only played one game after your great email. And you did not go to a so called players kids game, you went to his house to collect your tools that you left there after completing half the job and demanding full payment. Must be nice to go through life in a drunkin haze among other things. Get you Sh$t sorted out maybe get some help for your addictions and the rest of your life may sort it self out. Yes we have played short and we are happier without you. Like many of our players said we would rather play with 9 then play with you. Oh how is getting your "Coaching Badges" going?? ( For your information they are called levels) I heard the Delta VMSL team is looking for players you should give Millar a shout. ANd the Ontario corridor league is getting going again maybe you can get a try out I am sure they are looking for a guy who does not play defense and drinks the beer cooler and pays for half.
But hey you are right we are just gossiping..
Fukc man get your self straight

between the pipes

Aug 18, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW KSL is off to some hatred between teams already, gunna be a good summer of banter
Chelsea we do not play in this league we just want to inform the other teams out there that this guys owes dues and drank our cooler and paid for half of it. If he wishes we can post the email he accidently sent to the whole team telling us how bad we are and how he was looking to play at higher level. It is actually a great read so maybe I will dig it up and post it

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea we do not play in this league we just want to inform the other teams out there that this guys owes dues and drank our cooler and paid for half of it. If he wishes we can post the email he accidently sent to the whole team telling us how bad we are and how he was looking to play at higher level. It is actually a great read so maybe I will dig it up and post it

Post it, post it, post it:D

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
so, back to the ksl, i see hector's got the rams back in the fold, should be a fun division this year!

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee told me a while back they were putting the Rams together again. Looks like they have a full roster registered.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me... is slide tackling allowed in this league? Only up to 5 goals counted in a game to not hurt feelings?

Hand bags at 20 paces :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts