Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kroatian Oktoberfest!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All are welcome to Croatia Sports Club's 4th Oktoberfest!!! This party will happen on Saturday October 9, 2004 at the Croatian Cultural Center. The first 3 were a blast and this one should be as well. Anybody interested in coming can contact me through PM or go to the website attached with more information. Tickets are $20. Cheap Drinks, Good Music (No not croatian :p) and of course Plenty of Women for the Men and Plenty of Men for the Women!!! Jager Shots on Special!!!! Come one Come all!!!

When: Saturday October 9, 2004 (Doors Open at 7:00pm)
Where: Croatian Cultural Center, 3250 Commercial Drive
Tickets: $20 (General Admission, Seating is first come first serve)

For more information and pictures from previous years go to Croatia Sports Club Oktoberfest

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PS: Hope to see all of you there, so we can put some names with faces here. Captain u can wear the pink outfit and army hat if u like??? :D
If we get enough of you, we could have the famous Croatia SC chug-a-lug contest and see how u non croats will do!!!! :)

Also Bronco will be giving football advice on next day's games for any poolsters out there!!! :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB,

Would love to come but not sure if I get get any flights outta PEI that day :D

Should be a blast for everyone that can go though!

~Regs.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to simply push our own event, but these are an absolute gong show every year!!!!

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

No worries, we will be having a reverse draw, actually it's just a fake draw but u can donate money!!! :) no no it's all good. I was talking with Bronco and he said that u guys will be out east. No worries!! Now for the rest of the teams, here's a pic from previous years... Can u name the famous ttp'er in it????

:D

Captain, We need a ref for the chug-a-lug competion will u be attending??

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is it exactly that you Croatians are eating to grow those giant melons? Wow. I’d go dude, but I just bought a new hat and I’ve got it worked in just right.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, CDK is still around and should be there.... i think?? :confused:

KNVB I Have u down for 10 tickets??? :D

no i am not in the pic. I do have a big head though .... :rolleyes:

Jinky will u be joining us?? I think u would make a good captain to the TTP Chug a lug team!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Jinky will u be joining us?? I think u would make a good captain to the TTP Chug a lug team!

Mabey last Oktoberfest I would have but not anymore.

I haven't been drinking much lately which has made a real light-weight outta me, until yesterday that is. After watching the Old Pokes get humped at David Lam we decided to drown our sorrows on the Yale Town Pub patio and who should walk by us, not once but twice?

Ozzy Osbourne.

Walking his wife, daughter and dog.

Kroatian Oktoberfest would have to be pretty good to top that.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ATTENTION: ONLY 6 MORE SLEEPS TILL THE BEST PARTY IN TOWN HAPPENS!!!

Do you have your oktoberfest tickets yet?? Contact myself or any Croatia SC rep.

PS Congrats to Saint Jr for winning 2 tickets to this weekends oktoberfest. Tickets are in the mail. If you need more just let me know. :D

Captain will u be joining us?? KNVB u better be there. Bronco will be giving lessons on how to pick the proper amount of points in a monday nite football game. Lets' try and get a team TTP chug-a-lug team going.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ticket sales are going well.... Do you have your ticket yet?? Get yours today!!! Only 4 more sleeps till the best party in town happens!!!

:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys ever hear of inviting girls to your parties? Unless you're hoping to attract the Davie Street crowd you might consider a different picture. Although I'm sure KNVB is on his way to get his ticket now.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ONE MORE SLEEP!!! till the greatest party happening this long weekend!!! Kroatian Oktoberfest will be a smashing hit. Come meet all your favourite Croatia SC members, Myself, Bronco, Ghostrider, and many more. As well come and check out the many lovely Croatian Ladies(and there will be plenty)!!! Cheap Drinks all nite. Jager shots on special all nite!! Come one come all, don't be shy!!

If you need directions to the Croatian Cultural Center PM myself or Bronco.

Otherwise hope to see you there!!!

Cheers!!!

Joe

PS If we get enough TTP'ers out we will have a 1st annual Croatia SC vs Team TTP Chug-a-lug Championship!!! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man...all this hype about this supposed great time and not one of you has commented on it...either it was a horrilbe time, or it was so freakin' good, y'all have yet to wake up :p
Let's see some more pics of the party...

striker14

Soccy

Mar 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, I am a bit late for the 2004 Oktoberfest but thank you anyways for drawing our attention to it. Wasn´t aware at all that Croatia is celebrating such a traditional feast of German custom. I will contact my best friend Jasna from Zagreb just to see if I can have an invitation for the 2005 celebrations and stay overnight at her place.
Something to be looking forward, for sure!

"All the world needs are examples of people capable of living out their dreams and fighting for their ideas."
http://www.warriorofthelight.com

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts