Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Soccer League

Beer&soccer

Jan 4, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a 50/50 chellenage that resulted in a leg break game was called as it took the ambulance awhile to come to the field the score at that point was 2-1 91s as the game was called the game will be replayed full 90 on wednsday at newton athletic

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-Aug 9:00
Cosmos FC fft Saints
BLSCW # 4

Damian George (2), Jeswin Jeyasurya (2), Edson Castro / Akou Sharif-Pour
Note: Saints played unregistered players and Cosmos played a suspended player so both teams forfeit their right to play the North Final against VAFC Celtic.

wow, talk about a clusterfcuk of a semifinal.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@dezza I wish I could have made that up. We would rather have played - it would have kept our guys from going into the final so flat against Brookside. At the very least, we could have practised our shooting; we couldn't even hit a meth head at Tom Binnie.:rolleyes:

Really not sure what either team was thinking with that one, but I'm sure that there was an earful from JB to follow it...

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt JB really cares to be honest. We played against a team who played a player who is indefinitely suspended by the league and when we called JB, he asked if we won or lost and if theres even a point in protesting hahahaha

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm thinking this league will be a toast after 1 or 2 more seasons. the promise of a pay out? wait till you win... there is no pay out. after 2016, most of the teams that were good left as the league is poorly run. Slovan decided to drop to Div 1 in anticipation of Chile and other great teams staying in Premier, and given we don't practice and have an average age of 33, we thought it would not be worth chasing young kids on the turn anymore.
In div1 we lost to GN, who while playing well, didn't have a single shot on net. The two goals were a tap in (2nd) and 1st goal was a foul on our defender who was trying to clear the ball with his head off the line, instead his head met an elbow of a player plowing through him and the ball going off a should into the net. In any case Slovan may be looking for a new league in 2018 Summer.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm thinking this league will be a toast after 1 or 2 more seasons. the promise of a pay out? wait till you win... there is no pay out. after 2016, most of the teams that were good left as the league is poorly run. Slovan decided to drop to Div 1 in anticipation of Chile and other great teams staying in Premier, and given we don't practice and have an average age of 33, we thought it would not be worth chasing young kids on the turn anymore.
In div1 we lost to GN, who while playing well, didn't have a single shot on net. The two goals were a tap in (2nd) and 1st goal was a foul on our defender who was trying to clear the ball with his head off the line, instead his head met an elbow of a player plowing through him and the ball going off a should into the net. In any case Slovan may be looking for a new league in 2018 Summer.

Let me know if you are interested in joining the RASA Summer League (formerly RRSL), and I can send you some info and put you in touch with the league President.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
will do Dezza. I think we want to stay in the BBY area though as majority of the team is coming from North and West Van and the other half coquitlam, surrey. i'll keep you posted.

I can't believe its been over 6 years since i've posted last lol

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
will do Dezza. I think we want to stay in the BBY area though as majority of the team is coming from North and West Van and the other half coquitlam, surrey. i'll keep you posted.

I can't believe its been over 6 years since i've posted last lol

If you guys can find a field to book on the designated match day, I think the league would be willing to let you play your home games outside of Richmond/Delta. That's just where we currently have the permits for the fields.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't mind the league. Been playing there every summer for a decade or so.

One thing I like about it is that you can have inter-league play and not have to wait for the provincials. You can see teams in the vmsl, bmsl, fvsl play against one another and it's interesting and fun. You get to play different teams which is nice. I've been playing there for the burnaby gunners for years and have played against Port Moody, Titans, NK Hrvat, Legion(this week), Black knights, milan, Guildford, GN to name a few.

Ever since FVSL started their own spring/summer league, those team haven't been around which is a bit of a bummer but I don't miss those 6pm kick-off times in Maple Ridge whatsoever! haha

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
The play on field is fine and teams I’m talking about the people that run it always behind on everything not organized very poorly run

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts