Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Kid Carson gets fired

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. That is crazy. Did he end up getting fired? And if so what has the radio company come out and said??

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. That is crazy. Did he end up getting fired? And if so what has the radio company come out and said??
There's a pretty diplomatic statement running on 95.3 saying that they respect Kid Carson's right to have an opinion but that it does not align with the values of the station. Apparently they "mutually and respectfully" decided to part ways...

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
although I agree with some things he said, media manipulation etc. I always have a hard time with people doing their own “research.” It’s a theme I hear a lot. Things like they get their information from the “source” like none of their “facts” could ever be manipulated but is the real news/situation.
I’ve confronted this over and over with a particular co-worker and all the info just comes from right wing sites. Unless you are in Ottawa, boots on the pavement how do you really know what’s going on. What the vibe is, what the crowd is like. I don’t think it’s a racist movement and take all the crap with a grain of salt. I also don’t think it’s some Canada day festival either, feeding the homeless, just worrying about their fellowman. I’m sure there is just as much of that as there is racism. If they were worried about their fellowman they would of been vaccinated a year ago when that narrative seemed to make sense.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's a pretty diplomatic statement running on 95.3 saying that they respect Kid Carson's right to have an opinion but that it does not align with the values of the station. Apparently they "mutually and respectfully" decided to part ways...

What a crock o shyte.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
although I agree with some things he said, media manipulation etc.
I mean to be fair he was using a media platform to voice his opinion which is also media manipulation. Atleast that how I see it. So at that point regardless of what side of the fence one sits, for me personally I can't take him seriously. Either He didn't think it through and isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer or like mentioned above his motive was beyond his message and this was his way of giving his employer the middle finger knowing he already had something else lined up which would mean he's smarter than me. But I'm polish so..........

Last edited:

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hate to be the cynic here, but it sounds to me like he knew his contract was up and he was on the way out the door, and just did this for attention so people would subscribe to his podcast.

Ya maybe he did or maybe he didn't who knows. But you cant argue with the facts and what he is saying is true.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0