Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Khalsa Moving Up

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By beating westside on sunday, Khalsa has finally got the win that they needed, with a game in hand on most of the teams in the division, Khalsa can take over 3rd place in the division this friday night, and only be 6 points out of first.

With Mike Brkich in the line up and ivor back after a one game suspension, Khalsa will definitley make a surge for the top spot, considering they have only lost 3 games.

well see u guys on friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Moderator(s):

Please ensure this thread remains open not only after this weekend, but also through the remainder of season. Really shouldn't be this easy, should it?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did Not See You at QPR, you must have been at Foggy Dew

Originally posted by larsson
come on surrey

I would have come down after the match, but I didn't want to see all the sad Metro Focus boys down there.

Oh well, go ACM go.

HOS

Khalsa

Aug 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KHALSA LOOKING FOR THE TOP SPOT

well with Khalsa beating surrey united, it seems as though this weekends match will be a great one. Khalsa has found its winning ways and the team looks good now.

On the other hand inter is stacked with great players. But Khalsas defence has played very well, with jesse dhami back it gets even better. Harbinder Chohan is still out and So is Kevin Cameron, but when they get back watch out for a new look Khalsa team. Right now Nick, Raju and Harry are playing well, the leagues top goal scorers benji and shawn blakeway have not scored against them, surrey united has not even scored against them in two games. CHris Johnson has 5-6 shutouts, not bad HOS.

Marcelo has finally gotten is scoring touch back and Jason Sarai is getting better every game. With the addition of speedy Mike Brkich, Khalsa can definitley make a move for the top spot.

see u on sunday

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Test on Sunday, Khalsa

The last game we had against Inter was a cracker, it could have gone either way, with Jonsey and a post stopping a Khalsa victory.

As for our line-up, you are spot on, it looks good, but we do have the injuries you talk of, and 2 players in Card trouble, who can't play tommorrow.

HOS

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is Notty posting

The only way you muckers have the opportunity to talk about yourselves is if you open your own threads discussing your average performance to date!

Way to go Khalsa…you’re middle of the pack!

~Notty

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I could take credit for the previous post, but I can't.:(

It was Notty who must be rewarded for his words.:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slumber party???

Is Notty sleeping his way to the top again??? Reminds me of the two Croatian donkeys (Slav and CDK) posting from Slav's dungeon PC... Apparently their affair lasted a few weeks...:D

Guinness posting from Guinness' hoose;)

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just wondering

i like root beer:D
do khalsa players also like root beer?

(this is by far as interesting as posts get on this thread)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've been waiting to say that for a few weeks Smallsy

Too bad we did'nt give you a chance the last couple of weeks.

HOS wants 80 min. games after today.

Notty and Besty, I knew something was going on there, who gets to be on top?

HOS

kokanee

Sep 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Khalsa's weak spot (goalie)

Rumor has it that khalsa has been speaking with Tajinder Hans, the keeper of GN Sporting in the fraservalley premier league. They apparently want the big man in net, because there goalie apparently hasnt been playing well. I have never seen him play, but is it true that he is a div 2 calibre goalie.
I dont think tajinder will leave GN because his parents wont grant him permission. :bronco:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts