Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Khalsa Moving Up

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK Just Stirring up the Shitt, because Leechy Transfered

Originally posted by CDK
Unless of course HOS wants to add some more comments?

I guess I should add a few words to this, since it is my team, and I can see that a rumour like this could stirr the pot with what happened to the Serbs on the weekend.

Khalsa has never and will never play an illegal player.

I thin what CDK is talking about is the fact that Harp who played for S.Temple last year, has just been informed by the league that he must site two games for a suspension fromt he year before.

The leauge decided to dig this suspension up, when the first round of Imperial Cup started and not back in Oct. or Nov. when we were playing League and Harp had to miss some games due to an illness.

This may not be the same situation that CDK is talking about, but if he has no info, then keep it shut, and start putting your energy into recruiting for next year.

By the way knvb, Khalsa is Moving up, Right up your Asss, if Slurrey is not carefull.

Go Indo Go

HOS

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, you are right HOS. I will keep it shut from here on...

I'm off to recruit some twin brothers for Croatia next season...

:wa: :wa: :knvb::knvb: :bronco::bronco:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dump it

It propable started from knVD & he wants it to stay alive --just like surreys chances in the imperial cup :knvb: :knvb:

SID //pump this up

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not To Bad for a First Year Team

This post is for Smallsy, I know how much he likes to read up on whats going on at Camp Khalsa.

Record for 2002/2003 Season.

Khalsa 96ers "A" 19 9 6 4 36 23 33

The team finished at the top with all the big boys, and in fact only lost 4 times during league play (2 to Inter, 1 to Weakside, and 1 to Trollors, all top teams)

Mighty Khalsa did not loss to any teams on Side B, with a record of 4 wins and 3 ties (Caps, Chops, Sapps).

The team was also able to record 8 Shut-Outs during the Year, but No-One really cares about this stat :rolleyes: , except knvb and Slurrey who were 2 of the 8.

The team was able to do all this with only 12-15 players available at games on a regular basis, due to injuries, suspensions, and a few players leaving during the year.

Imperial Cup Run, or lack of Cup Run, was a little disapointing for the team, but the fact that we lost to an excelent Div.1 Club that is now Qualified for the B.C.'s helps a little.

Not a Bad all around first year for the team, we can only sit back and cross our fingers and hope that no upsets occur on Sunday in Imperial Cup, or all the great work done during the year will be for not.

Go Weakside and Sporting

HOS

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS - a heartfelt ttp congratulations for an impressive 7th place showing.
admittedly, a good 1st year and i should say that khalsa was (and may still be) one of the better teams we faced.
real season starts now though. would be a shame if your lot aren't a part of it.:rolleyes:
i'm not certain weakside will be able to field a team this weekend. many many injuries, suspensions and simply put, guys who wouldn't mind seeing the 7th place team eliminated:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats Why Smallsy Started Vs. ACM

Originally posted by cerebral smallsy

i'm not certain weakside will be able to field a team this weekend. many many injuries, suspensions and simply put, guys who wouldn't mind seeing the 7th place team eliminated:D

Thanks for the big win on Sunday boys, was a bit scared with the Sporting game, but everything works out.

As for a new season, you are correct, Most years Mighty Khalsa is starting its pre-season training right now for the PCSL that starts in May.
The team is doing the same this year, Pre-season training is under way for the start of PCSL games, except this year we have a few BIG exhibition games, during April and early May.

4 games is all it takes, Right Smallsy.

Interesting to see the Provincial Draw on March 18, could be a few hang-overs from St. Patty's day, but should be interesting.

I still remember the Day when PCSL teams had a play-down in March for Provincial Cup Births, I think it was 2, I think that is how Croatia used to quallify:D

HOSletthegamesbegin

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0